Assassin's Creed 2 (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
holy mother of Altair, my panties are dripping onto my carpet!!!

im getting a ps3 end of this year, and AC2 coming out end of this year, hopefully there'll be some deal thingo.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
it better be a continuation from the first 1

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
first one was pure and utter brilliance.

yes it was repetitive, but its still one of the best games i've ever played.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
They should make this into a movie.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
It wouldnt be a bad movie.

Uwe Boll better keep the fuck away from it though.

BTW, the main character can swim in this game!

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I'd like the PC version if they're making one.

I don't know but playing AC on PC seemed more satisfying than a PS3/Xbox version

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
they'd better not chuck a gears of war 2 and not release to pc, its multiplatform, it HAS to go to pc.

but i mite have a ps3 by then :)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
by buying it, derr.

friend suggested that we can pay half half and share it, which is an awesome idea since he (best friend for past ~6 years) lives about 1.5 mins drive from my place and is into the same games i am, we both pay around $300 each, and his idea was that it can stay at his place during uni semesters and it can be at my place during holidays, which im fine with.

hopefuly ps3 will be cheaper by end of year

Last edited:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
by buying it, derr.

friend suggested that we can pay half half and share it, which is an awesome idea since he (best friend for past ~6 years) lives about 1.5 mins drive from my place and is into the same games i am, we both pay around $300 each, and his idea was that it can stay at his place during uni semesters and it can be at my place during holidays, which im fine with.

hopefuly ps3 will be cheaper by end of year
That's a terrible idea. Arrangements like that only lead to one of you naturally taking the ps3 for longer than the other. This sounds like the case considering you're both probably hardcore gamers and you both don't live together. Either that or something bad happens to it and you're both fucked.

Don't ever share consoles. Just buy your own ps3 and share games with your friend instead.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
we're not hardcore gamers actually, during semester i'd game only in weekends and friday arvo's (these days my gaming has been replaced by bos).

i reckon it'd work out perfectly fine, and during holidays im usually hanging out at his place anyways.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
I just played the first assassin's creed and the ending is such a kick in the balls. I mean it just comes so abruptly. There ought to be some kind of rule about giving a certain amount of closure to games like these.

I guess liked assassin's creed overall. It started great but the ending didn't seem to fit in with the rest of the game at all (fighting waves and waves of enemies out in the open didn't seem to fit the whole 'stealth' aspect of the game at all).

Also: repetitive missions, unskippable cutscenes and those bloody lepers and beggars in the cities.

walkahz

HSC
I got the first one when i got my ps3 finished it then traded it in. It was a good game but it was seriously repetitive and annoyed the shit out of me when you fail a mission due to the beggers.
I might consider buying the 2nd one but i wont rush out and pay $100 for it either.

HSC
i saw the gameplay it was heaps good, i wanna get it and btw do any of u guys know when is it going to be released in Australia? thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)