Assessment: Proposal (1 Viewer)

duckyness

HSC
My assessment requires me to write about "Parameters of Major Work".

Can somebody please explain this to me?
(It sounds like a maths concepts DX)

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Proposal due on the 26th. Haven't started working on it yet so I'll prolly wing it a few days before.

And I havent even worked out what I wanna do for my Major Work :E

Uh oh.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
lol in reference to your signature cerys, im pretty sure charity is a nice feeling, but it really has nothing on monetary gain

diametric

HSC
:( Am I the only one who has not yet handed in their Proposal?
Apparently it's due second week of school. I've done a fair bit of research into my area of interest and whatnot. And slowly fleshed out initial plot; but no proposal yet. I'll get started this week.

Using all the abundant information here as a guide; thanks everyone for all the info available! when I'm done, I'll post it up, and see what you guys think.

itadakimus

procrastinator
HSC
I have a question.. how would you conclude your proposal? With a summarising conclusion like in an essay or..? =/

beve

Jesus
HSC
:( Am I the only one who has not yet handed in their Proposal?
Apparently it's due second week of school. I've done a fair bit of research into my area of interest and whatnot. And slowly fleshed out initial plot; but no proposal yet. I'll get started this week.

Using all the abundant information here as a guide; thanks everyone for all the info available! when I'm done, I'll post it up, and see what you guys think.
no. due friday for me.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
Just a tip to those doing the Proposal in 2010.

This was the only assessment I didn't receive full marks for, and it was because i was UNREALISTIC about my ambitions.

Try and view the proposal in context of your submission. Be succinct, realistic and most importantly be reflective of what you're projecting for the future. And don't forget it's okay that your MW may not be fully formed yet, just make that clear in your proposal.

Good luck people!

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Just a tip to those doing the Proposal in 2010.

This was the only assessment I didn't receive full marks for, and it was because i was UNREALISTIC about my ambitions.

Try and view the proposal in context of your submission. Be succinct, realistic and most importantly be reflective of what you're projecting for the future. And don't forget it's okay that your MW may not be fully formed yet, just make that clear in your proposal.

Good luck people!
This man speaks the truth. I suffered from this 'ambition' as well. What you guys need to acknowledge is the difference between ambition and enthusiasm. That is all, the rest can be found within this thread. Good day soldiers!

proletariat

HSC
How many pages does it have to be, and does it actually count towards your final mark for the major work?
I had mine to be approximately 1500 words.

so thats like... 2 - 4 pages depending on formatting, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)