Assignments (1 Viewer)

ebbygoo

HSC
Hey guys.

Im doing industrial chem at school sadly, wanted to do forensics, but can't because our assignment is on industrial :L
This leads to my question;
We've been told our assessment is a research hand in task, but I was looking through the syllabus wondering where an assignment could come from.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Have you had a read through the last column of the syllabus-where all the second hand investigations and first hand investigations are listed? It is highly likely your research task is derived from a combination of such dot points.

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
Check out the dot points that say include the words: (gather, process, present, analyse) information from secondary resources, use available evidence

ebbygoo

HSC
Yeah but even so they dont look in depth enough to warrant an assignment :L

Anyone done an assignment on industrial before?

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah but even so they dont look in depth enough to warrant an assignment :L

Anyone done an assignment on industrial before?
I would highly advise you to change your attitude towards industrial chemistry to embrace the module-because enjoyment of the module would be strongly recommended to achieve sustained academic success in the module:) (You can always read over forensics when you have time for fun):). Best wishes for your assignment:)

aimpacc

HSC
you can always secretly do the forensics section in ur actual hsc exam, your teachers will NEVER know anyway. however this means u have to study forensics for the actual exam, and industrial for school assessments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)