ATAR 98.60 Band 6 English standard/Legal/Chinese Heritage essay+notes (1 Viewer)

Cecilia Voh

HSC
Hi guys! I know HSC is a month away, and some of you are still not confident enough with your essays. I did my HSC last year in 2019 and received 98.60 for my ATAR, and I'm willing to sell all my Band 6 English standard essay and other subject Chinese Heritage, Music 2, Legal studies Math 3/4U, English Standard essays and notes (New syllabus: Human experience 1984)

• Common Mod: 1984 (New syllabus)
  • Mod A: The Castle
  • Mod B: Robert Gray, Coast Road
  • Mod C: Creative, discursive writing (5 different pieces)

• Chinese in Context personal investigation for (received full marks in trials), detailed notes on 5 issues

• Math Advanced, ext 1, ext 2 study notes and all formulas

• Legal studies notes and essay Family, World Order essays, crime

Pm me or reply if u are interested or wants more information and essays on other topics!💗 Happy to help out as well

GOOD LUCK WITH ALL UR EXAMS

Cecilia Voh

HSC
Hi guys! I know HSC is a month away, and some of you are still not confident enough with your essays. I did my HSC last year in 2019 and received 98.60 for my ATAR, and I'm willing to sell all my Band 6 English standard essay and other subject Chinese Heritage, Music 2, Legal studies Math 3/4U, English Standard essays and notes (New syllabus: Human experience 1984)

Common Mod: 1984 (New syllabus)
Mod A: The Castle
Mod B: Robert Gray, Coast Road
Mod C: Creative, discursive writing (5 different pieces)

Chinese in Context personal investigation for (received full marks in trials), detailed notes on 5 issues

Math Advanced, ext 1, ext 2 study notes and all formulas

Legal studies notes and essay Family, World Order essays, crime

Pm me or reply if u are interested or wants more information and essays on other topics!💗 Happy to help out as well

Cecilia Voh

HSC
Hi guys, my name is Cecilia and I am currently studying Bachelor of Arts (Linguistic)/Bachelor of Commerce in USYD and graduated from North Sydney Girls in 2019. I have 3 years of experience tutoring Chinese as it's my first language and I have confident to improve either your speaking writing or reading skills for HSC. I've also passed the HSK 汉语水平考试 level 6 in 2016, I've ranked 1st in my year group from year 11 and also HSC state rank.

I'm happy to help you with Chinese PI personal investigation, essays, speeches and any other topics that you are willing to do.

I will be tutoring at and around the city or eastwood area, or online ZOOM if that is preferred.

Plz send me text on 0421768651 or
e-mail: Ceciliavoh520@gmail.com

Good luck with your studies!

mmmm.

HSC
Hi, i just had one question. For English, did you memorise essays or quotes?

Cecilia Voh

HSC
Hi, i just had one question. For English, did you memorise essays or quotes?
Hi, for me personally, I memorized all my essays and quotes for each theme and based on the question make changes to my intro and conclusion to adapt to the question more.

skyteller78

HSC

• Common Mod: 1984 (New syllabus)
  • Mod A: The Castle
  • Mod B: Robert Gray, Coast Road
  • Mod C: Creative, discursive writing (5 different pieces)

• Chinese in Context personal investigation for (received full marks in trials), detailed notes on 5 issues

• Math Advanced, ext 1, ext 2 study notes and all formulas

• Legal studies notes and essay Family, World Order essays, crime

Hi, can I please buy your Chinese in Context personal investigation and notes on the 5 issues? Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)