• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ATAR Estimate! plz - Thx! (1 Viewer)

demonv3

HSC
i'll be sitting the hsc in 2010, and was wondering what uai i'd be looking at; i plan to be doing the following subjects:

• English Standard - top ten
  • General Maths - 1st
  • Business Studies - top 3
  • Economics - top ten
  • IPT - 1st

(my ranks are hypothetical) -

school rank top 100

what would be a good estimate? i'll be happy with 80+ but if 90+ is possible im going to give it my all

i can also change to 'Mathematics' and 'Adv. English' which i am considering, but am unsure at the moment, also i plan to drop Software Design & Development SDD

any advice and feedback would be much appreciated

Thx!! :bomb:

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
90+ is definitely possible if you achieve those ranks or even close to them in year 12. Pick up your english and eco and you will definitely be able to achieve 95+ Your school rank is in the top 100 so those ranks are definitely reflective of someone capable of 90+

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Yeah, i would say high 80-low 90. But if you believe you have the will power, dedication and ability to catch up in Mathematics and English Adv then i would most definitely do it. It would bump your ATAR up to 95 maybe but also if you plan to go to university and study any kind of mathematics related or any course that requires aptitude in english, then atleast your on level playing ground with everyone else.

It's your choice man, i'm just advising you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)