• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Atar Estimate :) (1 Viewer)

josh_blick

HSC
N/A
Here are my final ranks.

Modern History: 1/15
Engineering studies: 1/6
Standard English: 8/60
Mathematics: 3/8
Physics: 3/4 (note a very strong cohort, average of about 80 in CSSA trial, plus I'm more or less equal with 2nd)

School rank is about 170

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm, what marks are you getting the courses? Only 4 people do physics and only 8 people do math, if 3 or 4 students are struggling your assessment mark might get pulled down. Since your first in Modern and Engineering, aim to own them, and work hard on math and physics, provided you get a high band 4 or band 5 in English, I see no reason why you can't get an ATAR over 90.

josh_blick

HSC
N/A
raw marks for CSSA trial's were
Modern: 93%
Engineering: 80%
Physics: 76%
Maths: 66% (it was a hard paper I guess)
English: not good but was about 5th in the year however my marks early in the year weren't good so I've been dragging myself up since half yearlies

enoilgam

HSC
I reakon 92-95. It depends on how well you go in the HSC, as your ranked first in two subjects and due to the small size of your physics class. Standard may pull you down.

josh_blick

HSC
N/A
as I said; it's a really strong physics class... our school (even though only small country private school) as a policy with the better subjects of: your either band 6/ high band 5 potential or get the fuck out hahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)