ATAR estimate (1 Viewer)

connoroo10o

HSC
Hi, could anyone tell me if i could have an atar estimate with ranks?
Engineering Studies 1/17
Physics 7/23
Chemistry 6/13
Maths Advanced 13/39
English Advanced 33/59 (I know it's really dragging me down)
School rank 90 ish

Last edited:

c8

HSC
It's hard to give an estimate without knowing the exact school. If you want to do it yourself, just go to HSCninja and you can find out how many people got a band 6. From this you can estimate your mark and your atar. It's not too complicated, PM me if you need help. Obviously though any estimate is inaccurate though because 1 you haven't done the HSC yet and normally people improve a lot, and 2 like I said I don't know what school you go to so I don't know the performance of your school in each subject

connoroo10o

HSC
It's hard to give an estimate without knowing the exact school. If you want to do it yourself, just go to HSCninja and you can find out how many people got a band 6. From this you can estimate your mark and your atar. It's not too complicated, PM me if you need help. Obviously though any estimate is inaccurate though because 1 you haven't done the HSC yet and normally people improve a lot, and 2 like I said I don't know what school you go to so I don't know the performance of your school in each subject
I can't PM you

maaax

HSC
N/A
Yeah, like c8 said you can't really find an estimate on ranks alone, you'd need to calculate what your internal marks would be. There are some really good ATAR calculators out there that can give rough guides. I'd recommend the ones from Dux College or Talent 100.

Your ranks aren't looking too bad, but I'd definitely recommend targeting English Adv. since that's definitely counted towards your ATAR. Dr Jenny Wells is doing an online seminar and Q&A session on HSC English Adv. on 23 Sept - I'd definitely recommend going! She's super experienced and has been teaching English for like 30+ years so she defs knows her stuff haha. It's also free! Check it out here eventbrite.com.au/e/117820368895

All the best!

connoroo10o

HSC
Yeah, like c8 said you can't really find an estimate on ranks alone, you'd need to calculate what your internal marks would be. There are some really good ATAR calculators out there that can give rough guides. I'd recommend the ones from Dux College or Talent 100.

Your ranks aren't looking too bad, but I'd definitely recommend targeting English Adv. since that's definitely counted towards your ATAR. Dr Jenny Wells is doing an online seminar and Q&A session on HSC English Adv. on 23 Sept - I'd definitely recommend going! She's super experienced and has been teaching English for like 30+ years so she defs knows her stuff haha. It's also free! Check it out here eventbrite.com.au/e/117820368895

All the best!
Sure thank you I'll be sure to check out that seminar!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)