ATAR from ranks (1 Viewer)

kroiston

HSC
So at the moment I have my trials in 7 weeks, another lot of assessments before that, and then one more assessment period after that, I've already had 3 lots of assessments for most of my subjects.
Here are my ranks:
Standard English - 1/60
Legal Studies - 1/17
Japanese Continuers - 1/9
Economics - 2/15
Modern History - 4/15

Do you think I can clasp onto an ATAR between 90-95 with these results so far? Even with standard english -_- (although I haven't lost a mark in it so far and I only intend to lose about 3 marks in it for creative writing in the trials, otherwise I want to get full marks in everything for it).

Be brutal if necessary, I can take it.

Last edited:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Yes.

You are pretty much first for all your subs - try and get first in the last two subjects, especially modern history - so your final ATAR will basically just be determined by how YOU perform in the HSC. If you get good enough marks, you could get 98+

kroiston

HSC
Yeah our school has always had them at the end of Term 2. Not to mention the other assessment block in weeks 5/6 :|

Fake-Name

HSC
Yes.

You are pretty much first for all your subs - try and get first in the last two subjects, especially modern history - so your final ATAR will basically just be determined by how YOU perform in the HSC. If you get good enough marks, you could get 98+
What happens if he is 2nd, who determines his atar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)