Attendance to tutorials? (1 Viewer)

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
I believe that you can only miss two tutorials for a specific subject in a semester without failing? Am i right? I'm planning on missing a few this week because i have assingments to work on that are due next week.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Yes, that is the case for most subjects. It does vary though, check your unit outline/learning guide for details on your specific subjects.

mamoz

HSC
im pretty sure 80% attendance is required in tuts. thats wat i read from the outlines but maybe urs is different

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
There are some subjects where tutes are optional, two of my stats subjects have had that. But optional tutes always seem to be for the harder subjects lol.

Bananaberry

HSC
Tute attendance is an easy 5-10% of marks you can get. You would be crazy to intentionally skip.

gwenwiver

HSC
N/A
My bet would be that one of the major questions in your unit will be set from this weeks work. You need to figure out whether you want to pass the assignment or the unit. If you don't plan to pass the unit you either love it so miuch you want to do it twice or you are a masochist

I believe that you can only miss two tutorials for a specific subject in a semester without failing? Am i right? I'm planning on missing a few this week because i have assingments to work on that are due next week.

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
Most of my lecturers say they'll accept 2 unexplained absences and after that, you require a doctors note and you're only disadvantaging yourself.

ZaraKu

HSC
I've missed a fuckload of tutes, mainly cause I live in Newcastle and it's a bitch to get to Penrith for class or because the travel back and forth has been tiring me out so I'd rather catch up on sleep than turn up to class half asleep

DanQ1991

HSC
You need an attendance rate of at least 80% or risk failing. Well, that is the case for Design/Communications at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)