• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ATTENTION Past Promo designers (1 Viewer)

jamersonx

HSC
I've finally finished every aspect of my Promo Design for Private Lives.

However, there is one small thing. I've used the Sydney Theatre Company, and for the company 'profile' included in the program I've pretty much summarised the STC's profile found on their website. It addresses the target audience/range of plays offered/different levels of theatre offered etc etc..

Is this what others have done in the past? They can't expect us to write our very OWN profile for a Company that already exists can they?

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
Well, I did that too. I didn't copy it exactly word for word, but it basically fits the same structure of the one on the website.

I've almost finished mine. Picked up my poster and program today, Just gotta do some finishing touches on my flyer, and finish off the preview thingo, 'cause it's due tomorrow for internal marking.

alanaricho

HSC
Im doing mine on Summer Rain and STC and I made mine up with a little influence from Cate Blanchett's little message in the Sydney Theatre Company annual season program..only 4 days till its due :| just printing off and im done!:tongue:

Aeriff

HSC
Doing Myth, P & D. My poster & flyer have been printed. Media release & rationale written, just gotta finish off my program (yeah, I left it late...), print it and then I'm done. Oh, and touch-up my logbook. :tongue:

MissOhHey

HSC
I basically summarized STC and changed it around abit. Ive got to finish of my program and thanks you just reminded me that i have to do a Media release!

xTJx

HSC
I did Private Lives, also basically used the STC profile and credited it in my logbook. It's unusual for a profesional program to change a companies profile much anyway. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)