Attraction of the Apple store (1 Viewer)

HSC
Guys, i just dont see the attraction

why dont u just go to myer or dick smith or a similar store to purchase the exact same product for the same price with the possibility of earning myerone points etc/etc

also avoiding huge lines etc etc

johony

HSC

why dont u just go to myer or dick smith or a similar store to purchase the exact same product for the same price with the possibility of earning myerone points etc/etc

you get a cool bag which lets other people know that you've shopped at the apple store. also people outside can see you walking in and out of the store, which lets people know how hip and trendy you are.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
It's all white, modern

and shiny

HSC
is this correct?

pros:
its nice
status symbol when u shop there

cons:
lines
crowds
when u exit you feel life is inadequate because the real world isnt that nice all the fucking time

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC

i dont get it either...every1 can see what u are doing...its huge and people are in there doing nothing, not buying anything...plus i dont get the attraction of apple...Macintosh computers suck, so do Ipods

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
apple products are high end and i like to know that the people i am talking to know their stuff because i am going to spend a lot of money. i would never go to a myer store to buy apple products. plus the apple shop has heaps more range and runs very helpful computer workshops for n00bs on site.

roadcone

HSC
if you are deadset on buying an apple product, why wouldn't you go buy it from the apple store? (particularly when their staff actually know exactly what they are talking about)

HSC
the gc store never seems THAT packed

plus the people in there are generally more helpful than the stooges in the tech departments at myer etc. oh and you can look up randomly pointless youtube videos on the display iphones

mrjoe815

Banned
HSC
It's not much a status symbol IMO. Apply makes good products, if anything it says "I'm smart with my money". Plus everyone, even homeless guys, have an ipod.

Life in the store is kinda nice... I wish the real word was all modern and clean like that.

is this correct?

pros:
its nice
status symbol when u shop there

cons:
lines
crowds
when u exit you feel life is inadequate because the real world isnt that nice all the fucking time

HSC
It's not much a status symbol IMO. Apply makes good products, if anything it says "I'm smart with my money". Plus everyone, even homeless guys, have an ipod.

Life in the store is kinda nice... I wish the real word was all modern and clean like that.
yeah u would wish everything in the world was white except for the token black guy dancing naked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)