• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Aussie woman 'posts call to jihad' (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
A YOUNG Australian woman says she is ready to join the army of Islam in a violent jihad with a declaration of war on YouTube.

Federal authorities are now investigating the video posting, in which she claims to be backed by firebrand cleric Sheik Haron.

The video shows a woman with her face covered addressing the camera with a distinctive Australian accent as she declares her backing of the controversial cleric.

“I can’t wait until we go to war on oppression,” the young woman says.

“I invite you to join the Army of Islam.”

The Australian Federal Police said today they are investigating whether the video breached any anti-terror or other laws.

They are also aware of claims that Sheik Haron may be a hoax designed to inflame tensions.

“The AFP is aware of the video,” a Federal police spokesman said this afternoon.

“The AFP is assessing the content of the video to ascertain whether any breach of Commonwealth Law has occurred.”

The preface to the video states that “soldier sister Zahra says she is waiting to receive Sheik Haron’s guidelines for Jihad”.

And it claims she is “very excited and cannot wait before she goes to war on oppression”.

Previously federal agents have been urged to investigate whether Sheik Haron was a fake.

He has also been linked to a cruel attack on the family of slain Digger Luke Worsley, saying they "can't be proud'' of their son who "died for nothing'' in Afghanistan.

The Sheik’s website prominently features a flaming crucifix, with the declaration: “If our fair defence against your unfair attack is called terrorism, We are proud to be called terrorists.”

The site also tells followers they are obliged to commit suicide bombings “when the enemy attacks”.

Several other YouTube posts by the Sheik feature the sounds of gunshots and bombs behind radical calls to arms.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23895037-29277,00.html
See the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2m8w3Dy4us

I knew something like this would happen after Camden, lol.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
OMFG, i jsut went on shekh horons website, they actually call them selves terrorist. fucking oath. wtf is wrong with these people.

i dont know man, i dont know. what has happened to my religion. i blame arabs. fucking animals.

over the years ive just lost faith, people like these filth make me question religion itself.

historykidd

HSC
bigboyjames said:
OMFG, i jsut went on shekh horons website, they actually call them selves terrorist. fucking oath. wtf is wrong with these people.

i dont know man, i dont know. what has happened to my religion. i blame arabs. fucking animals.

over the years ive just lost faith, people like these filth make me question religion itself.
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]Fourteen centuries ago, God sent down the Qur'an to mankind as a book of guidance. He called upon people to be guided to the truth by adhering to this book. From the day of its revelation to the day of judgement, this last divine book will remain the sole guide for humanity.[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]The matchless style of the Qur'an and the superior wisdom in it are definite evidence that it is the word of God. In addition, the Qur'an has many miraculous attributes proving that it is a revelation from God. One of these attributes is the fact that a number of scientific truths that we have only been able to uncover by the technology of the 20th century were stated in the Qur'an 1,400 years ago.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]Of course the Qur'an is not a book of science. However, many scientific facts that are expressed in an extremely concise and profound manner in its verses have only been discovered with the technology of the 20th century. These facts could not have been known at the time of the Qur'an's revelation, and this is still more proof that the Qur'an is the word of God.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]In order to understand the scientific miracle of the Qur'an, we must first take a look at the level of science at the time when this holy book was revealed.[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]In the 7th century, when the Qur'an was revealed, Arab society had many superstitious and groundless beliefs where scientific issues were concerned. Lacking the technology to examine the universe and nature, these early Arabs believed in legends inherited from past generations. They supposed, for example, that mountains supported the sky above. They believed that the earth was flat and that there were high mountains at its both ends. It was thought that these mountains were pillars that kept the vault of heaven high above.[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]However all these superstitious beliefs of Arab society were eliminated with the Qur'an. In Sura Sad, verse 2, it was said: "God is He who raised up the heavens without any support..."(The Qur'an, 38:2). This verse invalidated the belief that the sky remains above because of the mountains. In many other subjects, important facts were revealed at a time when no one could have known them. The Qur'an, which was revealed at a time when people knew very little about astronomy, physics, or biology, contains key facts on a variety of subjects such as the creation of the universe, the creation of the human being, the structure of the atmosphere, and the delicate balances that make life on earth possible.[/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]Now, let us look at some of these scientific miracles revealed in the Qur'an together.[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]"Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?"[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif](The Qur'an, 21:30)[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]The word ratq translated as "sewn to" means "mixed in each, blended" in Arabic dictionaries. It is used to refer to two different substances that make up a whole. The phrase "we unstitched" is the verb fataqa in Arabic and implies that something comes into being by tearing apart or destroying the structure of ratq. The sprouting of a seed from the soil is one of the actions to which this verb is applied.[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]Let us take a look at the verse again with this knowledge in mind. In the verse, sky and earth are at first subject to the status of ratq. They are separated (fataqa) with one coming out of the other. Intriguingly, when we remember the first moments of the Big Bang, we see that a single point included all the matter in the universe. In other words, everything, including "the heavens and earth" which were not created yet, were included in this point in a condition of ratq. This point exploded violently, causing its matter to fataqa and in the process created the structure of the whole universe.[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]When we compare the expressions in the verse with scientific findings, we see that they are in perfect agreement with each other. Interestingly enough, these findings were not arrived at until the 20th century.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]While referring to the Sun and the Moon in the Qur'an, it is emphasized that each moves in a definite orbit.[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]"It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They swim along, each in an orbit. "
(The Qur'an, 21:33)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]These facts communicated in the Qur'an have been discovered by astronomical observations in our age. According to the calculations of experts on astronomy, the Sun is traveling at the enormous speed of 720,000 kilometers an hour in the direction of the star Vega in a particular orbit called the Solar Apex. This means that the sun travels roughly 17,280,000 kilometers a day. Along with the Sun, and all planets and satellites within the gravitational system of the Sun also travel the same distance. In addition, all the stars in the universe are in a similar planned motion.[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]That the entire universe is full of paths and orbits such as this one, is written in the Qur'an as follows:[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]"By the sky full of paths and orbits."
(The Qur'an, 51:7)

[/FONT]

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Muslims will stay down in the dumps as long as they keep thinking that its god given right to own the world.
oh well, at least i tried.
good thing this is a forum, i wouldve been dead by now coz the above 2 would of had me executed. for thinking. i think critical thinking is not allowed according to religious fanatics.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Hahahahahah man, that's exactly what Riad and Oddy said. Arabs ruin everything.
pre islam arabia used to kill females when they were born because the fathers only wanted male children. the females babies were burried alive after birth.

this is arabs BEFORE islam. its like violence/chaos is in there blood. islam changed them for the first 11 centuries after that ....lol

i dont want to stereotype all arabs the same coz some close friends are arabs but they are nothing like the crazy fuck tards at bankstown who shout out "yalla habbis"/ "WALLAH BRO, I SWEAR IT WASNT ME" etc etc and whats funny is they these aussie arabs have this fucked up accent it borders retardation. its not an arab accent and its not an aussie accent. its a spastication accent.

they just given all muslims are bad name. pisses me off. and when you see religious nut cases like this sheikh in the article you just got to wonder how crazy some are.....and all this in the name of religion. people like this make me want to stay away from religion over the years. they are stupid, ignorant, animals. -> in fact, i have more respect for animals than the guy in the article and people like sheikh hillali.

Last edited:

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
The land of Australia, like other countries' land, belongs to Allah (SWT), it doesn't belong to us. To carry, hold or raise the flag of this land not only is not Haram but also it is recommended. Allah (SWT) in the Holy Quran (Chapter 24, Verse 55) has promised Muslims that they would be the rulers in the Earth. According this verse of the Holy Quran, we, Muslims, will capture the Earth including Australia. Insha Allah Ta aalaa, we will be the majority of Australia one day. Australian Muslims should practice and be prepared for such a day which might be soon Insha Allah (SWT). Australian Muslims should try to carry and raise the Australian flag much more but at the same time they must always remind people about the promise of Allah (SWT) that Muslims will take over Australia. (Sadaqa Allah al Adhim).
Oh yes but it's OK for jews to claim the world is theirs and nobody says anything, but when muslims say it...everyone is up in arms at how they are trying to take over the world. (and btw before you start, no i am not muslim). it's OK for jews to claim Palestine is supposedly their land that god has chosen for it them and that they are 'gods people'. how would you feel if someone came into your land against every single other countries wishes and burnt you house, rapes your mothers and sisters, killed your fathers, brothers and sons and continue to oppress and torture you on a daily basis? oh but don't worry, that never get's reported on the news, only the muslim 'terrorist' organisation Hamas (who were btw democratically elected as leaders of Palestine) who kill 'innocent' jews are reported. you've even got the president of the US saying to the knesset (jewish parliament) on his recent visit to israel that jews are indeed god's chosen people and that israel is the chosen land for jews. wtff and he's a christian?! (further evidence george w bush is still stuck in the beginning of the evolutionary cycle). and i noe muslims aren't a race as so many of you keep using as a defence for your idiotic and construed ideologies, so i'm gonna say stop discriminating against religion. you criticise muslims for thinking their religion is right and ruling out every other religion, when you are doing the exact same thing to islam. can't you see people, you are all worse than those you accuse. and another fact is that muslims were here wayyy before the english.

The first muslims in Australia were Afghani camel drivers brought in to aid with the Exploration of the vast inland of Australia.[2]. Some historians have suggested that in the 17th century Macassan traders (possibly Muslim) from Indonesia may have had a harmonious relationship with the Indigenous people of northern Australia. The Afghans’ knowledge and expertise with camels was vital for exploration, and has been creditted with saving the lives of numerous early European explorers. It is therefore fitting that the Adelaide to Darwin (south-north) railway is named The Ghan (short for The Afghan) in their memory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia

pffttt and all aussies tell muslims is get out of 'our country' wen muslims are the one that built it. get over you prejudices and the hate, racism and religion discrimination you parents have instilled in you. the only way we are going to stop this is by meaningful discussion and interfaith dialogue.

and just a note to other christians, jews killed jesus and they are proud of it! please watch this video and stop being brainwashed by jews. they are making us turn against muslims so they become the dominant force, with their divide and conquer strategies

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=03f_1185824134 <----WATCH THIS VERY INSIGHTFUL.

peace out and god bless

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
The land of Australia, like other countries' land, belongs to Allah (SWT), it doesn't belong to us. To carry, hold or raise the flag of this land not only is not Haram but also it is recommended. Allah (SWT) in the Holy Quran (Chapter 24, Verse 55) has promised Muslims that they would be the rulers in the Earth. According this verse of the Holy Quran, we, Muslims, will capture the Earth including Australia. Insha Allah Ta aalaa, we will be the majority of Australia one day. Australian Muslims should practice and be prepared for such a day which might be soon Insha Allah (SWT). Australian Muslims should try to carry and raise the Australian flag much more but at the same time they must always remind people about the promise of Allah (SWT) that Muslims will take over Australia. (Sadaqa Allah al Adhim).
Oh yes but it's OK for jews to claim the world is theirs and nobody says anything, but when muslims say it...everyone is up in arms at how they are trying to take over the world. (and btw before you start, no i am not muslim). it's OK for jews to claim Palestine is supposedly their land, that god has chosen for it them and that they are 'gods people'. how would you feel if someone came into your land against every single other countries wishes and burnt you house, raped your mothers and sisters, killed your fathers, brothers and sons and continue to oppress and torture you on a daily basis? oh but don't worry, that never get's reported on the news, only the muslim 'terrorist' organisation Hamas (who were btw democratically elected as leaders of Palestine) who kill 'innocent' jews are reported. you've even got the president of the US saying to the knesset (jewish parliament) on his recent visit to israel that jews are indeed god's chosen people and that israel is the chosen land for jews. wtff and he's a christian?! (further evidence george w bush is still stuck in the beginning of the evolutionary cycle). and i noe muslims aren't a race as so many of you keep using as a defence for your idiotic and construed ideologies, so i'm gonna say stop discriminating against religion. you criticise muslims for thinking their religion is right and ruling out every other religion, when you are doing the exact same thing to islam. can't you see people, you are all worse than those you accuse. and another fact is that muslims were here wayyy before the english.

The first muslims in Australia were Afghani camel drivers brought in to aid with the Exploration of the vast inland of Australia. Some historians have suggested that in the 17th century Macassan traders (possibly Muslim) from Indonesia may have had a harmonious relationship with the Indigenous people of northern Australia. The Afghans’ knowledge and expertise with camels was vital for exploration, and has been creditted with saving the lives of numerous early European explorers. It is therefore fitting that the Adelaide to Darwin (south-north) railway is named The Ghan (short for The Afghan) in their memory.

pffttt and some aussies tell muslims/arabs to get out of 'our country' wen muslims are the ones that built it! get over you prejudices and the hate, racism and religion discrimination you parents have instilled in you. the only way we are going to stop this is by meaningful discussion and interfaith dialogue.

and just a note to other christians, jews killed jesus and they are proud of it! please watch this video and stop being brainwashed by jews. they are making us turn against muslims so they become the dominant force, with their divide and conquer strategies

peace out and god bless

conics2008

HSC
bigboyjames said:
Muslims will stay down in the dumps as long as they keep thinking that its god given right to own the world.
oh well, at least i tried.
good thing this is a forum, i wouldve been dead by now coz the above 2 would of had me executed. for thinking. i think critical thinking is not allowed according to religious fanatics.
ahhaah

the ignorant speak these days.

i love how people here try to state an argument without any back ups or any sources..

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
conics2008 said:
ahhaah

the ignorant speak these days.

i love how people here try to state an argument without any back ups or any sources..
when i say Muslims i am speaking of Muslim countries. especially those are in the middle east and effect by the middle east. ie, south asia, and africa. look how backward minded these people are. the Wahhabi and crazy mullahs have hijacked islam and made it into a mockery.

these so called muslims say the danishcartoon and teddy bear lady were insulting to Islam and they should be hanged, i say these religious fanatics and and their murdering followers (when i say murdering followers i mean of those who jsut go crazy for blood, not all muslims are fucked. i know im not fucked) should be hanged as well. Making a mockery of religion and turning it into a joke all over the world, I don't think anything could be more blasphemous than that to Prophet Muhammad and islam.

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
sams057 said:
Oh yes but it's OK for jews to claim the world is theirs and nobody says anything, but when muslims say it...everyone is up in arms at how they are trying to take over the world. (and btw before you start, no i am not muslim). it's OK for jews to claim Palestine is supposedly their land, that god has chosen for it them and that they are 'gods people'. how would you feel if someone came into your land against every single other countries wishes and burnt you house, raped your mothers and sisters, killed your fathers, brothers and sons and continue to oppress and torture you on a daily basis? oh but don't worry, that never get's reported on the news, only the muslim 'terrorist' organisation Hamas (who were btw democratically elected as leaders of Palestine) who kill 'innocent' jews are reported. you've even got the president of the US saying to the knesset (jewish parliament) on his recent visit to israel that jews are indeed god's chosen people and that israel is the chosen land for jews. wtff and he's a christian?! (further evidence george w bush is still stuck in the beginning of the evolutionary cycle). and i noe muslims aren't a race as so many of you keep using as a defence for your idiotic and construed ideologies, so i'm gonna say stop discriminating against religion. you criticise muslims for thinking their religion is right and ruling out every other religion, when you are doing the exact same thing to islam. can't you see people, you are all worse than those you accuse. and another fact is that muslims were here wayyy before the english.

The first muslims in Australia were Afghani camel drivers brought in to aid with the Exploration of the vast inland of Australia. Some historians have suggested that in the 17th century Macassan traders (possibly Muslim) from Indonesia may have had a harmonious relationship with the Indigenous people of northern Australia. The Afghans’ knowledge and expertise with camels was vital for exploration, and has been creditted with saving the lives of numerous early European explorers. It is therefore fitting that the Adelaide to Darwin (south-north) railway is named The Ghan (short for The Afghan) in their memory.

pffttt and some aussies tell muslims/arabs to get out of 'our country' wen muslims are the ones that built it! get over you prejudices and the hate, racism and religion discrimination you parents have instilled in you. the only way we are going to stop this is by meaningful discussion and interfaith dialogue.

peace out and god bless
...and then, Allah created the "Enter" key.

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You have gotta be the most deluded person who has ever posted on BoS.
oh yes when i say something that you don't approve of or something that hammers your argument, you call me crazy. you've got to be the most original person who has ever posted on BoS. and yes why is it so hard to believe. do you even know what The Ghan is? its a train line that links darwin, alice springs and adelaide! yes right through the middle of australia! face it aussies are such pansies that they have never done any labour work. yes it was all the ethnics, early afghani and malaysian muslims, yes muslims who built the foundation of this land. later on mainland asians, africans, islanders, etc. were all brought in by the europeans who had white superiority complex and didn't want to break their manicured nails.

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You have gotta be the most deluded person who has ever posted on BoS.
oh yes when i say something that you don't approve of or something that hammers your argument, you call me crazy. you've got to be the most original person who has ever posted on BoS. and yes why is it so hard to believe. do you even know what The Ghan is? its a train line that links darwin, alice springs and adelaide! yes right through the middle of australia! face it aussies are such pansies that they have never done any labour work. yes it was all the ethnics, early afghani and malaysian muslims, yes muslims who built the foundation of this land. later on mainland asians, africans, islanders, etc. were all brought in by the europeans who had white superiority complex and didn't want to break their manicured nails.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
sams057 said:

Epic troll <3

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
A) I didn't call you crazy, you dumb fuck.
B) You're right. Australia was solely build by the Islams. How could I think that the Islanders and Asians that were the ones originally labeled as wogs (Workers on Government Service) weren't Muslims.

I suggest you learn the definition of deluded hey. I didn't say zii Islams had no role in the development of Australia, I take issue with you stating they ARE THE ONES who did it.

Grow a fucking brain.
i never thought i'd say this on BoS but SHUT THE FUCK UP. you, exphate, are the most irritating, the most annoying, the most racist, the most religion discriminative cunt and the biggest keyboard warrior i have ever come across in my whole life. please, for the good of mankind SHUT THE FUCK UP. you completely construe and take out of context people's words and yes deluded can be taken as meaning someone who hallucinates, i.e. crazy and australia being a democracy, i can take the meaning which ever way i please. and nowhere did i say australia was built solely my muslims. ohhh and your acronym for wogs is sooooo hilarious and amazingly original. not. and yes afghani and asian muslims got along fine with the aboriginals, and then also with the europeans who came here. the reason why the were ablle to co exist peacefully and harmoniously with each other was because there wasn't people like you there. the 16th century was more civilised and had more common sense than you despicable mongrel. you don't even deserve to be spat on.:mad:

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
A) I didn't call you crazy, you dumb fuck.
B) You're right. Australia was solely build by the Islams. How could I think that the Islanders and Asians that were the ones originally labeled as wogs (Workers on Government Service) weren't Muslims.

I suggest you learn the definition of deluded hey. I didn't say zii Islams had no role in the development of Australia, I take issue with you stating they ARE THE ONES who did it.

Grow a fucking brain.
i never thought i'd say this on BoS but SHUT THE FUCK UP. you, exphate, are the most irritating, the most annoying, the most racist, the most religion discriminative cunt and the biggest keyboard warrior i have ever come across in my whole life. please, for the good of mankind SHUT THE FUCK UP. you completely construe and take out of context people's words and yes deluded can be taken as meaning someone who hallucinates, i.e. crazy and australia being a democracy, i can take the meaning which ever way i please. and nowhere did i say australia was built solely my muslims. ohhh and your acronym for wogs is sooooo hilarious and amazingly original. not. and yes afghani and asian muslims got along fine with the aboriginals, and then also with the europeans who came here. the reason why the were ablle to co exist peacefully and harmoniously with each other was because there wasn't people like you there. the 16th century was more civilised and had more common sense than you despicable mongrel. you don't even deserve to be spat on. grow some fucking balls and meet me face to face.:mad:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
The videos arent working :\ but i can tell from the article that she's definitely whacko. As for the sheik who the hell is he? o_O (sorry, i cbb searching for him :p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)