• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Aussie woman 'posts call to jihad' (1 Viewer)

Sadiah

HSC
sams057 said:
Oh yes but it's OK for jews to claim the world is theirs and nobody says anything, but when muslims say it...everyone is up in arms at how they are trying to take over the world. (and btw before you start, no i am not muslim). it's OK for jews to claim Palestine is supposedly their land that god has chosen for it them and that they are 'gods people'. how would you feel if someone came into your land against every single other countries wishes and burnt you house, rapes your mothers and sisters, killed your fathers, brothers and sons and continue to oppress and torture you on a daily basis? oh but don't worry, that never get's reported on the news, only the muslim 'terrorist' organisation Hamas (who were btw democratically elected as leaders of Palestine) who kill 'innocent' jews are reported. you've even got the president of the US saying to the knesset (jewish parliament) on his recent visit to israel that jews are indeed god's chosen people and that israel is the chosen land for jews. wtff and he's a christian?! (further evidence george w bush is still stuck in the beginning of the evolutionary cycle). and i noe muslims aren't a race as so many of you keep using as a defence for your idiotic and construed ideologies, so i'm gonna say stop discriminating against religion. you criticise muslims for thinking their religion is right and ruling out every other religion, when you are doing the exact same thing to islam. can't you see people, you are all worse than those you accuse. and another fact is that muslims were here wayyy before the english.

The first muslims in Australia were Afghani camel drivers brought in to aid with the Exploration of the vast inland of Australia.[2]. Some historians have suggested that in the 17th century Macassan traders (possibly Muslim) from Indonesia may have had a harmonious relationship with the Indigenous people of northern Australia. The Afghans’ knowledge and expertise with camels was vital for exploration, and has been creditted with saving the lives of numerous early European explorers. It is therefore fitting that the Adelaide to Darwin (south-north) railway is named The Ghan (short for The Afghan) in their memory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia

pffttt and all aussies tell muslims is get out of 'our country' wen muslims are the one that built it. get over you prejudices and the hate, racism and religion discrimination you parents have instilled in you. the only way we are going to stop this is by meaningful discussion and interfaith dialogue.

and just a note to other christians, jews killed jesus and they are proud of it! please watch this video and stop being brainwashed by jews. they are making us turn against muslims so they become the dominant force, with their divide and conquer strategies

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=03f_1185824134 <----WATCH THIS VERY INSIGHTFUL.

peace out and god bless
I love your arguments.

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
My brain is filled with prejudice because I refute your claims that Muslims didn't solely build Australia, and I call for proof that Muslims were here pre-1788? Bahahahaha,
this is exactly what you do, you construe arguments and take them out of context. never did i say you brain is full of prejudice BECAUSE you refuted my claims. i said its full of prejudice and of the reasons it is so is because you refuse to accept other people's views and arguments.

Exphate said:
I know all about Aboriginals documenting encounters using paint, and I've visited many sites where this has occured. Now seriously, have you got evidence (rather than your bullshit posts) of these paintings existing?
EVIDENCE (and if you still cannot see it then something is really wrong with you):

http://www.muslimsinaustralia.com/mina/

Take a journey and discover how deep Muslim history runs in Australia. Discover the earliest contact that dates back to the 1600s, their connection with the indigenous population and the rich contribution they made.

go down that site and click on trailer #3 titled islam aborigines and trailer #4 titled afghans and watch and you might learn something. (trailer #3 has the evidence you are so desparate to see)

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
You really don't understand, do you?

My god.
my turn: BAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ok so before call me deluded and that i make assertions without any basis of evidence. but what's even more interesting is that upon your continuing persistance for evidence of my arguments, i gathered some evidence. hard, solid, factual evidence, complete with the links and videos (yayyyyy videos so ur tiny tiny brain can understand all the evidence in the form of a movie, with lots of pretty pictures and colours. and still you refuse to accept that someone other than yourself may be right. (yes this is somewhat because of your prejudice no matter what you say). so you proceed to say this very insightful, compelling and brilliant response: "You really don't understand, do you?" bravo bravo incredibly thought out response.

seriously we should vote for post of the year because mate you would win hands down. and that bit at the end "my god" wow that just put the icing on the cake of a well fought argument. clearly you belong on a debating team.

btw can you please tell me what it is i don't understand. i was so blinded by the brilliance of your response that i don't know what it is i've missed.

QUOTE FROM EXPHATE: Now seriously, have you got evidence (rather than your bullshit posts) of these paintings existing? Because if you do, I'll gladly accept it, but until then I'm going to sit and laugh at you.

lol i gave you the evidence and surprise surprise you did not even accept it, let alone gladly. shame, i'm the one doing the laughing

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Exphate said:
Dude, quoting wiki and sending my to a site that has "muslim" (Hitler didn't kill the jews: nazi.com) in the addy is the best you can do? You can't provide evidence from a peer-reviewed, non-biased source?
Chris, some of those videos were very persuasive. Like the one where it said the Muslim Aboriginals fought against the British when they first landed in Australia which was backed up by comments such as 'Jesus is an American name therefore Christianity doesn't make sense because he was actually a Muslim'.

What else more do you want?

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
Dude, quoting wiki and sending my to a site that has "muslim" (Hitler didn't kill the jews: nazi.com) in the addy is the best you can do? You can't provide evidence from a peer-reviewed, non-biased source?
lollllllllll ok ok now let me start this again. frist u keep asking for evidence, then i give you evidence (FACTUAL evidence) and then you diss my evidence. you're really hard to please exphate u noe that. u diss me for quoting wiki lol, but when you want to diss my argument, prove a point or provide your own evidence, you quote wiki yoursekf!

QUOTE FROM EXPHATE:

1. Wiki doesn't provide a year for when these "camel drivers" were around, but it mentions the exploration of central Australia. Pre-Cook? Sure.

2. Some historians have suggested that Macassan traders (possibly Muslim). Hmm.
- It has been suggested, not proven/
- Only SOME historians agree with this
- No proof they were actually Muslims, even if it is true! 21 Jun 2008 5:19 PM

yes wiki is considered solid, factual, non-biased evidence ONLY when YOU use it! ok. oh and btw, hitler might've killed some jews, but not as many as everyone thinks. jews just distorted the number to gain world sympathy just so they can invade palestine.

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
You're right mang, how could I be so blind? Very sorry sams, you're just superior to me I guess.
cut much? FINALLY we both agree on something

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sams057 said:
oh and btw, hitler might've killed some jews, but not as many as everyone thinks. jews just distorted the number to gain world sympathy just so they can invade palestine.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I don't get it...what do you mean by Palestine? I tried google maps but couldn't find it...

PALESTINE IS JUST OCCUPIED CHRISTIAN TERRITORIES. REMEMBER 330AD WHEN IT WAS OFFICIALLY A CHRISTIAN STATE?

Return it to the Byzantines!
The Arabs only fake IDF attacks to gain sympathy so that they don't have to return the land to its rightful owners.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Exphate said:
I was in Palestine before the Christians, return it to me!
Well, I'm a Hebrew Canaanite Israeli British Byzantine Greek Orthodox Jew...so yeah....

sams057

HSC
ari89 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I don't get it...what do you mean by Palestine? I tried google maps but couldn't find it...

PALESTINE IS JUST OCCUPIED CHRISTIAN TERRITORIES. REMEMBER 330AD WHEN IT WAS OFFICIALLY A CHRISTIAN STATE?

Return it to the Byzantines!
The Arabs only fake IDF attacks to gain sympathy so that they don't have to return the land to its rightful owners.
yer i do remember and i also remember in 638 AD wen muslims whooped their asses and took over. when you conquer a country, it is exactly that. you can't come bak centuries later and start crying that it was taken over and some king david built some mythical temple and that your people have been killed by some man so you have the right to invade that land. you have any idea how stupid that sounds. all i know is that jews might be supreme today, but everyone, and i mean everyone knows that islam is the true religion, and one day we will rule supreme. most of the signs god said that foreshadow the apocalypse have happened tall buildings, men acting like women and vice versa, the frequent occurence of natural disasters (china, burma, indonesia, japan, etc), daily occurence of sins, etc. most of jews'money is in the stock market and that hasn't worked out quite well recently has it? don't worry, soon muslims will rule supreme

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sams057 said:
yer i do remember and i also remember in 638 AD wen muslims whooped their asses and took over. when you conquer a country, it is exactly that.... you have any idea how stupid that sounds
Yeah it is pretty stupid! Just like when all those Arab nations lost parts to Israel after they attacked it! They lost it fair and square and in accordance with international law:p
But I guess that is a different story because...you know...it works in favour of Israel...
sams057 said:
all i know is that jews might be supreme today, but everyone, and i mean everyone knows that islam is the true religion, and one day we will rule supreme. most of the signs god said that foreshadow the apocalypse have happened tall buildings, men acting like women and vice versa, the frequent occurence of natural disasters (china, burma, indonesia, japan, etc), daily occurence of sins, etc. most of jews'money is in the stock market and that hasn't worked out quite well recently has it? don't worry, soon muslims will rule supreme
hahahaha
Tell us more...

sams057

HSC
ari89 said:
They lost it fair and square and in accordance with international law
STFU. dont even start sayin israel follows the law. the have violated every single law ever made, starting with their invasion of palestine. yes it was against international law to invade it. the violate every single piece of document relating to law, be it the geneva convention or laws on POWs. makes me so angry that people say israel is a law abiding nation. its is anything but that. so according to you, its ok to invade a country, rape the women, kill the men, trap people in a jail and every once in a while give them supplies when you feel like it (gaza) in order to committ genocide to you take completely take over palestine. jews started sookin about hitler, when they turned into hitler themselves. they are committing a holocaust (yes i used the h word). cant wait till hamas wipes the fuck out of every single one of them. heil hitler, heil hamas, heil iran, ahmedinejad you are my idol.

PS ari89, the word ari translates in arabic as "dick"well then looks like it matches perfectly

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sams057 said:
STFU. dont even start sayin israel follows the law.<snip>
PS ari89, the word ari translates in arabic as "dick"well then looks like it matches perfectly
It doesn't make what I mentioned any less legal. You said it yourself.

Ps. You have no idea of English phonetics if you think my name is said anything like that. But suck me if you want to read it that way:D

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
why does everything thread with a slight notation of islam has to become a israel vs palestine thread.

fuckn hell

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Because they live in the dichotomy of
Islam vs ZIONIST JEWISH CONSPIRACY EMBODIED IN THE STATE OF ISRAEL

But yeah it was more fun when we were being convinced that Australia was single handedly built by 'possible' muslims:p

There is no way sams057 isn't a troll lol
sams057 said:
cant wait till hamas wipes the fuck out of every single one of them. heil hitler, heil hamas, heil iran, ahmedinejad you are my idol.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
i dont support zionism at all but srsly, this thread is fucking about a nut fuck on youtube.

ppl, please stick to the topic.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
ari89 said:
Because they live in the dichotomy of
Islam vs ZIONIST JEWISH CONSPIRACY EMBODIED IN THE STATE OF ISRAEL

But yeah it was more fun when we were being convinced that Australia was single handedly built by 'possible' muslims:p

There is no way sams057 isn't a troll lol
HITLER WAS A PUPPET OF THE ZIONISTS WHO DIDN'T REALLY KILL JEWS BUT ONLY PRETENDED TO SO THEY COULD ESTABLISH ISRAEL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)