• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Aussie woman 'posts call to jihad' (1 Viewer)

sams057

HSC
Hollieee said:
I would just like to point out that sams057 is quite possibly THE stupidest person I have ever encountered, and also the worst debater.
Somebody, please, just stab him in the face, for the sake of humanity.

I'm actually having trouble getting over how much of a twit he is =)
oh yer and why is tha? shit debater, is that why i (possibly for the first time ever) was able to shut up the obnoxious, know it all exphate (you know it). yes and stabbing someone in the face isnt stupid at all. 'stab him in the face'? and you call me a bad debater? REALITY CHECK

sams057

HSC
Hollieee said:
I would just like to point out that sams057 is quite possibly THE stupidest person I have ever encountered, and also the worst debater.
Somebody, please, just stab him in the face, for the sake of humanity.

I'm actually having trouble getting over how much of a twit he is =)
oh yer and why is that? shit debater, is that why i (possibly for the first time ever) was able to shut up the obnoxious, know it all exphate (you know it). yes and stabbing someone in the face isnt stupid at all. 'stab him in the face'? and you call me a bad debater? REALITY CHECK

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I don't think you shut him up. Your arguments were terrible. You made no sense, and basically you're just an idiot.
And I'm obviously not going to come and stab you in the face. I just wish someone else would, because you're an idiot.
The world would be a better place if you spontaneously combusted.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Pretty much sams is a tool =) He can't even form coherent sentences, let alone form an argument. If anyone is an obnoxious know-it-all, its you, and the sad part is you DON'T actually know anything. You merely think you do.
By the way, my statement was not a debate, hence you cannot comment on my debating skills. I was merely pointing out a fact (i.e. that you're a complete headcase =)

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
At least Exphate's posts were better than sams!

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Yippee for this thread, anything that has Muslim in it would sure secure me a platinum thread, I don't think I have ever seen a troll that can topple that. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)