• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Australia the new red neck America (1 Viewer)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
damn , i cant wait for the day baboons outnumber as and crack open our heads to fiest on our flesh.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
This thread is about two years late to be funny, get out of my damn forum.

rumour

HSC
0Jade0 said:
Somebody earlier in the thread said muslim is a religion. asshole.
Will maybe if you worded your reply better, it would have actually made some sense:).

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
"How many of you beleive the Iraq war was to liberate the Iraq's from Suddam and he had weapons of mass destruction?"

If anyone truly beleives this, ur a fukin DUMBASS

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
No, but most terrorists are muslim, so that sure as hell says something.
Yes.
First part yes, second part no.
Yes it is a great way to abolish unions, but abolishing unions IMO is not a good thing for the workers of this country!

Are we back in 2001 or something?

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Kulazzi said:
If you think that most muslims are terrorists, then yes, you probably are :rolleyes:
Well i said most cause lots of people like to bring up the ira ;)

Oh, i brought it up! doh!

Kulazzi

HSC
dimzi said:
Well i said most cause lots of people like to bring up the ira ;)

Oh, i brought it up! doh!
ira as in? I may know a few people from your high school.....but of course, they probably won't remember me. It's been 6 long years since I last saw them.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Kulazzi said:
ira as in? I may know a few people from your high school.....but of course, they probably won't remember me. It's been 6 long years since I last saw them.
The ira, the irish terrorist people? I dunno, it was before my time and they've settled down now.

You know people from picnic point high?

Kulazzi

HSC
dimzi said:
The ira, the irish terrorist people? I dunno, it was before my time and they've settled down now.

You know people from picnic point high?
well yes, I mean, my school's not that far from yours if you have a look in my profile. And as I just mentioned, a few of them went to my primary school.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
First off, dimzi said that most terrorists are muslim, NOT the other way around. With what we see in australia, you can't be blamed for thinking this with most terrorist activities carrried out by those who identify as muslim. That said, 2 things need to be taken into account. Terrorists clearly do not follow the Koran but rather manipulate it to suit their wants - much like christans have done for generations. Islam in it's purest form is one of the most peaceful religions in the world. The second factor is the individuals definition of a terrorist act, which will differ from persn to person.

As for Australia becoming red neck? You're as bad as the people you hate - you take a mass of people and unless they take your side, they're wrong and lables ar thrown. Thats whats usually so irrational about these kind of debates.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
IRA you'd find wasn't really a terrorist organisation, simply the military wing of Sinn Fe*n. It was a faction of the IRA - the Real IRA - that was the eventual terrorist organisation, that fought the british Govt. Now it's died down, the Catholics don't care anyone and the proddies are fighting each other over drugs and what not.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Kulazzi said:
well yes, I mean, my school's not that far from yours if you have a look in my profile. And as I just mentioned, a few of them went to my primary school.
Oh ok, well i know people that are in your year....

I just talked to one of them, OMG i know who you are, sorta

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
IamaFloorMat said:
Everything is arguable
But not everything has two sides. An argument in error isn't really an argument. You can not argue facts, you can argue that the facts aren't representative of something but you can't aruge the facts themselves.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
OK hows bout this one?

How many people think most americans are stupid?
How many people hate america?
How many people hate president bush?

I think australia's close to american, as close as we possibly could be due to their cultural imperialism but i don't think we're really politically american...
I'd say our politics rests alot closer to asia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)