Australian holocaust denier arrested (2 Viewers)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Iron said:
Mate, I couldnt give a flying fuck if your feelings were hurt by a Danish cartoon or not. We're talking about the systematic execution of over six million people. To say it didnt happen gives the green light to all sorts of racial hatred, and opens all sorts of festering wounds. I have no sympathy for the evil jackals in Islam pushing this hatred
OMFG. iron please. you say that its ok to publish the cartoons but not ok to deny holocaust. you say that the former does not deserve prosecution yet the latter does. dude, wtf.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
:( I thought we were friends

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Well, punishing him for being a moonbat is fairly reprehensible. Though Alex's argument does hold a drop of merit in the 'never forget' category.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
We should kill 6 million arabs and then deny it. oh wait, it's okay they just kill each other.

Zephyrio

HSC
Putting people in prison for Holocaust denial is silly, and unneeded.

These people are ultimately put to shame by the media/public, and eventually shunned... fading into obscurity. By arresting them, you're bringing them the attention they crave so much.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Zephyrio said:
Putting people in prison for Holocaust denial is silly, and unneeded.

These people are ultimately put to shame by the media/public, and eventually shunned... fading into obscurity. By arresting them, you're bringing them the attention they crave so much.
Whilst all the neo-Nazis relish in their "intellectuality" and they're invited to dine with the President of Iran. Their claims corrupt young, impressionable minds. It's a disgust to the living memory of the victims of the Shoah and I'm sure Father Maximillian Corby (just for you mealine) would agree that denying such an event is the first step to allowing it to occur again.

Imagine if someone had silenced Hitler before he "brainwashed" an entire nation with his "educated" demeanour.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
Whilst all the neo-Nazis relish in their "intellectuality" and they're invited to dine with the President of Iran. Their claims corrupt young, impressionable minds. It's a disgust to the living memory of the victims of the Shoah and I'm sure Father Maximillian Corby (just for you mealine) would agree that denying such an event is the first step to allowing it to occur again.

Imagine if someone had silenced Hitler before he "brainwashed" an entire nation with his "educated" demeanour.
ok, cool, just make sure you do it for everyone. i expect that george w bush would be imprisoned because he and his government succeeded in convincing congress to approve the iraq invasion, leading to thousands of iraqi civilian deaths.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I hope there are trials for the Bush admin :(

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
ok, cool, just make sure you do it for everyone. i expect that george w bush would be imprisoned because he and his government succeeded in convincing congress to approve the iraq invasion, leading to thousands of iraqi civilian deaths.
Thousands of Iraqi civilians were killed by Muslim terrorists who blew up market, mosques, Schools and buses. Most Iraqis will remember Bush as the saviour of Iraqis.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
Thousands of Iraqi civilians were killed by Muslim terrorists who blew up market, mosques, Schools and buses. Most Iraqis will remember Bush as the saviour of Iraqis.
Most Iraqis would prefer a life under Saddam, where at least they had stability.

Crates

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Do not feed the troll.

I also advise keeping gold away from this particular one.
And money. Jews love money.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
is that why millions of iraqis cheered and celebrated the execution of Saddam huh?:lol:
you are so stupid

no wonder why you are a failure with a B Com from Wollongong

Crates

Banned
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
is that why millions of iraqis cheered and celebrated the execution of Saddam huh?:lol:
You're an idiot. The news stations only shot those who were opposed to Saddam's regime. Little do you know that there were many others who were saddened by the death of a leader who they considered to be great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)