Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
does anyone know someone who is performing at the grand final?

one of my friends is apparently performing with a group of people that didnt make it through to the top 30..

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
bubz :D said:
hmm...

yesterday i saw joel turner (the beatboxer) outside the KFC across from railway square :p

and then when i went to have dinner, i saw this guy, barry southgate at senario cafe in town hall :p

interesting :p
I was at Hunter Bar one Friday night a few weeks back and he did a special live performance..he's pretty smooth live

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hey. i've been out of the country for 2 weeks. has casey improved her public speaking skills ?

Fry

she's working on it but when i listened to her on the radio, she only gave very short responses without elaborating. this thread is so boring now...bring on American Idol! that show generated more interest in the old threads.

spell check

HSC
if someone bombed the opera house right now the average quality of the Australian people would increase

fucking brainwashed

it's like fucking nuremburg

PrettyVacant

HSC
spell check said:
if someone bombed the opera house right now the average quality of the Australian people would increase

fucking brainwashed

I'm with you there, buddy.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
the winner will be acclaimed by the tabloids and on today tonight, then proceed to release a highly successful no. 1 single, followed up by a double platinum album and then fade into obscurity and release a dodgy second album, then finally float back to the centrelink queue they came from.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
spell check said:

fucking brainwashed

Hear Hear! I had the bad fortune of being stuck near a huge congregation of the fuckwits in January. The Stupid hung in the air, so thick you could grab at it. It sucked the intelligence from everybody in the surrounding areas. I swear, I lost 10 IQ points that night.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
blackfriday said:
the winner will be acclaimed by the tabloids and on today tonight, then proceed to release a highly successful no. 1 single, followed up by a double platinum album and then fade into obscurity and release a dodgy second album, then finally float back to the centrelink queue they came from.

hahahahaha nice.

lengstar

HSC
yeah i have to agree. just looking at the crowd makes my head hurt cause of how ditzy most of the fans seem.

spell check

HSC
fuck i just watched that anthony guy perform

how could anyone want to buy a cd of that,

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
blackfriday said:
Has anyone noticed how channel 7 is such an idol wannabe station. any opportunity they have to criticise it they will and every opportunity they have to promote the show they do ... 7 is so weird.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
ooooh yeah thank god it wasnt anthony who won!!!!
my 55c didnt go to waste ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)