Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
nubs.

She can't sing, she sung flat tonight, and hell one episode she even forgot the words of her song COMPLETELY, and she still wins.

lollers

Oh, and I hate fat-goth-popping-girls. :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
maybe some ppl realised that its a waste of time and money to vote.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
post election, the nation has restored my faith. if my generation can vote a size 18 koori chick as australian idol because she's TALENTED, then the future ain't so bleak. casey is gorgeous. mwah.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Go casey.

Good on her.

(case of hating her less than the other)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
welshi said:
post election, the nation has restored my faith. if my generation can vote a size 18 koori chick as australian idol because she's TALENTED, then the future ain't so bleak. casey is gorgeous. mwah.
she's koori? wow how cool!

bex

HSC
yay for casey! anthony will get a contract anyway so why is everyone whinging?

toisthbe

Evil Member
omg casey won, wat a complete joke. how can one possibly want to buy a ticket to watch her perform an albumn, shes just gonna sit there on her ass or stand there and sing.

cause i aint expecting her to dance. and i DONT want to.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Woah, Casey actually won. I went for her, but I was pretty much sure Anthony was gonna win.. both were great and are gonna get record deals so no point crying over the loser people. I still wish that Courtney was in the top 2 though.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
welshi said:

i agree entirely.
is anthony a talented singer? yes he is. he's also generic and boring and will undoubtedly get a recording contract as well as a modelling contract (most likely for the latter). casey is more talented, although i have to admit after the beatles show i really wondered why the fuck she was there, and she will only improve as she gets older and more mature. i hope she gets to release some decent music after she has to release the shitty idol one that's done in a week.
good on casey. i was shocked as hell, but i'm glad she won over mr plastic fantastic

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
If you want real talent, just drop by the Sydney Conservatorium of Music. There are always great performances happening there.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Phanatical said:
If you want real talent, just drop by the Sydney Conservatorium of Music. There are always great performances happening there.
oh shut the fuck up, no one cares.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)