• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2006 (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
The only person who might beat out Lavina in the desperation stakes was Chris Graffiti but he's gone now. Man, he reeked of desperation. Every move he made and ever note he sang just screamed, "DESPERATE!" :mad1:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
who were the bottom 3 tonight?
and who got voted off?

i missed it cos of work
damn work :(

*hopeful*

HSC
goan_crazy said:
who were the bottom 3 tonight?
and who got voted off?

i missed it cos of work
damn work :(
bottom 3=dean, lavina and klancie
out=klancie

awww i felt sorry for her when she couldnt even sing properly cuz she was upset

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Whyyy oh whyyyyy weren't Chris and Mutto in the bottom 3. They sucked so bad and they aren't exactly spectacular in other weeks (or in the beginning) either (unlike Bobby).

Meh. Never liked Klancie but I felt sorry for her.

Dean got a shock so he better get even better :mad1:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I missed it as well, it seems all female viewers almost died of shock though :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
god i though Lavina went. Klancie's gone, no biggie for me, Ricky on bottom 3 :( I'll watch the performances tomoz :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
The bottom three were Dean, Klancie and Lavina, not Ricky. I could not believe Dean was in the bottom two!! Still, it's good though. It'll force him to really work on his voice, because everything else he's got.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
kate_is_me said:
The bottom three were Dean, Klancie and Lavina, not Ricky. I could not believe Dean was in the bottom two!! Still, it's good though. It'll force him to really work on his voice, because everything else he's got.
thats alrite
Dean was pretty good the other nite
and Lavina

but Klancie-no biggie

*hopeful*

HSC
oops i put ricky instead of dean....i got the pretty boys mixed up
yeh i couldnt believe he was there, what happened to his teen female fanbase?

0Jade0

HSC
I was so excited to think that Dean was about to go.... sadly, I jumped the gun a bit there. Oh well there's always next week.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Dean's Farrah Fawcett flicks are getting out of hand. Lol. He needs to use less gel!!

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
kate_is_me said:
I nearly crapped my pants when I saw him go into the bottom 3... then the bottom 2. I promised to never watch Idol again if he was the one leaving (even though I love most of the top 9). I guess it was a good wake up call for him and the voters. I did think he was be getting a big head, so him being in the bottom 3 brought him back down to earth.

I was thinking:
-maybe everyone who normally voted for him didn't vote for him because they thought he'd get enough votes (duh....)
-maybe he did get a lot of votes, but they put him in the bottom 3 so that they'd make double the money on him next week... sounds like too much though.

purplemonkey

HSC
What is the theme for next week?? They normally announce it at the end of the Monday show, but last night they seem to have forgotten...

I wish Lavina would leave. She gives me the shits so bad and Emily's shoes are just too big to fill I reckon....lol so funny on the official Aus Idol website they're talking bout how Dean has halitosis...poor guy :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:rofl: did anyone hear the fight on kyle and jackie o?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
a lady rang while klancie was there and started being pretty rude, telling her she's not hot, she should put her boobs away etc. then other people started singing to stand up for klancie, the original lady rang back and they had a fight. it was pretty funny, they were both shouting at each other.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Ha ha, yeah I heard about that but I didn't hear it. I'm gonna wait for the podcast to go up. The theme for next week is Songs from the year you were born. So I guess that mean's all 70's and 80's music, except maybe Lisa who I think was born in 1990? Not sure.

And that thread on the Aus IDol website about Dean's breath is totally disgusting and graphic. It made me feel really sick. Poor dean.

*hopeful*

HSC
^lol klancie was ok, she had a good country voice and wasnt too bad looking-except for the hideous dress she wore on sunday night

*hopeful*

HSC
ooh thats an interesting theme...most are from late 70's and early 80's ay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)