• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2008 (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Brooke Adammo is pretty hot, wonder is she is a boser.

HSC
Someone discuss Australian idol with me :)

Thus far, my favourites are Chrysilin and Mark Spano. So happy that that emo, trying-really-hard-to-be-really-alternative guy got voted off

Jordin Sparks was very shaky :<

Discuss.

HSC
idol is so bad this year i don't understand why they have had so many series when the winners don't have a successful career after the show. all the contestants seem the same- i want to see someone different

wendus

krawr.
HSC
i watched like the first 4 performances on last night.
all shit. which is why i didn't watch any more.
there's absolutely nothing new.

suzlee

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I reckon there's quite a few really talented ones this year.
I agree!
After the first season, Idol went downhill ... but this year's not so bad.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Sophie is a whore and can go eat a cock. She's one of the worst singers there imo. She wails and that somehow counts as singing.

That Madam was voted out ahead of almost half of the others pisses the hell out of me too. Madam was fantastic. What an outrage.

suzlee

HSC
I reckon Mark/Sophie should have gone home tonight.
I just don't like Mark........and I can't stand that Sophie girl's droning

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
it is so fucking shit. i went to the one on tonight.

the lead singer of metro station looks like a female junkie and cannot sing at all.

waste of fucking time. roshani was good though.

ow, my brain.

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Sophie is a whore and can go eat a cock. She's one of the worst singers there imo. She wails and that somehow counts as singing.

That Madam was voted out ahead of almost half of the others pisses the hell out of me too. Madam was fantastic. What an outrage.
Her voice is an acquired taste, yes. Like black coffee, or semen.

I thought Madam had been a bit weak for the past few weeks, but she was definitely better when she sang that song after she got evicted.

Go Mark Spano!!@!

L-esky

HSC
I wish Sophie would just go away.
Yeah, she has a good voice, I'm not going to deny that, but to get to this point in the competition you'd hope that she at least has that. But the others are a lot more interesting and have fun personalities, which is of as much importance as the voice in idol.
Sophie just really annoys me, she always has.
imo, Madam was much better and probably more marketable than Sophie. Hopefully she gets offered something from some record company.
Basically, the fact that the bottom three last night was three of my favourites really annoyed me. There were three very strong voices, interesting personalities, people that actually have 'it', in the bottom three, with much weaker contestants sitting on the side.
Sometimes I hate the Australian public.
Looking forward to rock night though =] I'm thinking Mark is going to do really well.

aimhigh10

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:

i absolutely agree
i was so crushed when Madam was voted out

sophie should have been eliminated in the first week
shes the worse out of all of them

and Madam had such a good voice
its just unfair because they have to stick to certain genres and if they dont perform best in that genre, then its just bad luck for them
and thats just stupid because they are the ones with potential to sell heaps of albums
Madam being eliminated was like Ricki-Lee all over again

Silver Persian said:
I thought Madam had been a bit weak for the past few weeks, but she was definitely better when she sang that song after she got evicted.
mainly because she was singing the genre she is good at

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Madam being eliminated was like Ricki-Lee all over again
Hope so. Because both were favourites of mine, and RL has done very well for herself.

L-esky said:
Basically, the fact that the bottom three last night was three of my favourites really annoyed me. There were three very strong voices, interesting personalities, people that actually have 'it', in the bottom three, with much weaker contestants sitting on the side.
I don't think that Chrislyn has the 'it' factor, because she's fat and Casey Donovan all over again. Hate to say it because she seems very nice and funny, but that looks to be the truth.

HSC
gouge.away said:
it is so fucking shit. i went to the one on tonight.

the lead singer of metro station looks like a female junkie and cannot sing at all.

waste of fucking time. roshani was good though.

ow, my brain.
haha yeah metro station were really bad. And that tall guy who sings/yells is really creepy looking for some reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)