Australian Muslim man travels to Syria to carry out suicide bombing (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasteless

HSC
WHat do you people have to say about this?

1. THe media, always report crimes involved with "muslims", I am sure that citizens of other religions commit crimes, but why does the media often report more "stories" of crimes involving muslims?

2. There are some extremist muslims but not all are extremists.

This leads me to the point that the media singles out muslims.
Well if you're talking about violent and/or serious crimes, I really don't believe there's a media conspiracy to cover up reporting of non muslim crime. Any violent/serious crime worth reporting will be and is reported regardless of religion. Channel 7/9 evening news or smh/news.com cover plenty of non muslim (even non minority (white)) crime.

Extremist muslims exist in a quantity disproportionate to other religions though, or at least are more willing to act violently than non muslim extremist counterparts, as evidenced by their rate of involvement in violent crimes.

Do not blame or discriminate a religion or minority for crimes/acts done by idiots!
Rinkeby, Husby, Tensta have all had pretty large scale muslim riots iirc, parts of France too.

They all band together to trash the very country that keeps supporting them with welfare. Of course they're not all like this but there's definitely more to it than the occasional fringe crazy too.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
When white people commit crimes, these acts are not publicized in the same manner that those of a minority group tend to be.
Do not blame or discriminate a religion or minority for crimes/acts done by idiots!
yes no one has blamed the catholic religion or institution for sexual abuse against children committed by individuals on a mass scale

also, this wasn't just a crime, it was a suicide bombing you goon

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
yes no one has blamed the catholic religion or institution for sexual abuse against children committed by individuals on a mass scale

also, this wasn't just a crime, it was a suicide bombing you goon
People don't label Catholics as molesters but people label Muslims as terrorists ... Nough said .

Last edited:

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
muslims kill thousands of people. Please tell me the last time Catholics done 9/11 attacks and killed 3000 people. Face it, Australia is not for muslims, they can either fuck off back too or fuck off too the middle east if they want to be a true muslim.

yasminee96

HSC
And no, the government should attempt to stop people going overseas and getting involved in civil wars, especially a religious one. Committing a attacks or supporting groups such as al-qaeda (come on, we all know the rebs are hugely funded be AQ) is covered under the aussie terrorism act. i hope nobody goes full retard and follow his foot step.
Thank you for answering my question aha !

yasminee96

HSC
muslims kill thousands of people. Please tell me the last time Catholics done 9/11 attacks and killed 3000 people. Face it, Australia is not for muslims, they can either fuck off back too or fuck off too the middle east if they want to be a true muslim.
http://www.cracked.com/funny-5348-5-most-horrific-massacres-removed-from-history-books/
Two involve Muslims. Both were against. The other three don't involve Muslims. There you go. 5 examples.
Oh and the Holocaust
And the columbine massacre
Oh and sandy hook massacre
Virginia Tech Massacre
Beslan School Hostage Crisis.

Should we send every person of the descent or religion of those responsible away? No. We punish he who is responsible.

For those scared of sharia law, calm down, it'll never happen. The majority of Muslims and the leading Muslims KNOW that your country law comes before sharia law lol.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you that dumb?
No I am not dumb. People that are Catholics (people that go to catholic churches) aren't labelled as molesters, but PRIESTS are labelled as molesters (A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE)....

People label , if not all, but most Muslims as terrorists (A LARGE PERCENTAGE). Why do you think people object to mosques being built, but not churches?????? EXACTLY!
I rest my case.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
WHat do you people have to say about this?

1. THe media, always report crimes involved with "muslims", I am sure that citizens of other religions commit crimes, but why does the media often report more "stories" of crimes involving muslims?

2. There are some extremist muslims but not all are extremists.

This leads me to the point that the media singles out muslims.

When white people commit crimes, these acts are not publicized in the same manner that those of a minority group tend to be.
http://www.cracked.com/funny-5348-5-most-horrific-massacres-removed-from-history-books/
Two involve Muslims. Both were against. The other three don't involve Muslims. There you go. 5 examples.
Oh and the Holocaust
And the columbine massacre
Oh and sandy hook massacre
Virginia Tech Massacre
Beslan School Hostage Crisis.

Should we send every person of the descent or religion of those responsible away? No. We punish he who is responsible.

For those scared of sharia law, calm down, it'll never happen. The majority of Muslims and the leading Muslims KNOW that your country law comes before sharia law lol.
Islamic crime is done because they are inspired by their religious doctrine, the quran is full of quotes like destroy the jews and kill all infidels. If you took Islam away from Osama he would be a pretty nice bloke.

Note: Beslan was done by Islams and Hitler was a secret muslim

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
in the interests of equality it should be recognised that both catholics AND islamists are child molesters, but only islamists are suicide bombing child molesters.

yasminee96

HSC
Islamic crime is done because they are inspired by their religious doctrine, the quran is full of quotes like destroy the jews and kill all infidels. If you took Islam away from Osama he would be a pretty nice bloke.

Note: Beslan was done by Islams and Hitler was a secret muslim
I am so done with humanity :L

yasminee96

HSC
in the interests of equality it should be recognised that both catholics AND islamists are child molesters, but only islamists are suicide bombing child molesters.
Some "catholics" are child molestors.
Some "muslims" are child molesters.
Some "hindus" are child molesters.
Some "buddhists" are child molesters.
Some "sikhs" are child molesters.
Some athiests are child molesters.
and so on

so...some humans are inhumane

so...

where's your "case" lol?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Some "catholics" are child molestors.
Some "muslims" are child molesters.
Some "hindus" are child molesters.
Some "buddhists" are child molesters.
Some "sikhs" are child molesters.
Some athiests are child molesters.
and so on

so...some humans are inhumane

so...

where's your "case" lol?
so you admit that moslems are child raping suicide bombers, while catholics are merely child molesters?

you made my case for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)