Australian Muslim man travels to Syria to carry out suicide bombing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
in the interests of equality it should be recognised that both catholics AND islamists are child molesters, but only islamists are suicide bombing child molesters.
Fair point mate.

yasminee96

HSC
so you admit that moslems are child raping suicide bombers, while catholics are merely child molesters?

you made my case for me.
I admit that some are
I admit that some people of mankind are child raping suicide bombers
I admit that not all of them are muslims

wasn't supporting your "case" or making one for you

Haha, not all Muslims are that dumb.
Hi, I'm Yasmine.
I'm 17
I am a practicing Muslim.
I have been since I started learning about it.
My entire family from mum and dad's side are Muslim
Not all are good muslims
many are good muslims
Never have I had an incident where one of my cousins or family members blew themselves up.
I, clearly, have never blown myself up lol.

Never have i had an incident where i have heard of one of my cousins or family members molest a child

This same thing goes for all my closest friends, my companions, and school friends that are muslims, as far as i know.

The cruel reality for people like you that want all muslims out, is that there are a vast majority of muslims who are not extremists lol.
Yes there are extremists
Yes there are suicide bombers
Yes there are idiots who think Jihad can only be done by sword and is a way of life

But your everyday muslim that you see walking down the street, you probably won't be able to recognise that they are muslims, unless they wear a hijab or have some sort of islamic calligraphy jewellery or clothing.

he didn't eat pork, he didn't drink alcohol, he hated jews, he blew tons of people up

if that doesn't describe a muslim I don't know what does
A Muslim is one who believes that none is worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad (peace be upon him) is Allah's messenger.
1) Muslims believe in one, unique, incomparable God, Who has no son nor partner, and that none has the right to be worshipped but Him alone.

2) Muslims believe in the existence of the angels and that they are honored creatures. The angels worship God alone, obey Him, and act only by His command. Among the angels is Gabriel, who brought down the Quran.

3) Muslims believe that God revealed books to His messengers as proof for mankind and as guidance for them. Among these books is the Quran, Tora'h, and Bible.

4) Muslims believe in the prophets and messengers of God, starting with Adam, including Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, and Jesus (peace be upon them). But God’s final message to man (the Quran), a reconfirmation of the eternal message, was revealed to Prophet Muhammad.

5) Muslims believe in the Day of Judgment (the Day of Resurrection) when all people will be resurrected for God’s judgment according to their beliefs and deeds.

There are 5 pillars of Islam.
1. Declaration of Faith - There is no God but God, and Muhammad is the last messenger of God.
2. Salat (Prayer) - 5 times a day.
3. Sawm (Fasting) - In the month of Ramadan every year
4. Zakat (Alms to the Poor).
5. Hajj (Pilgrimage to Mecca) - At least once in a lifetime.

Did your research for you. Lol.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
you forgot the sixth pillar of islam, which is suicide bombing

yasminee96

HSC
I did miss the 6th essential, however there are only 5 pillars of Islam.
The 6th essential is belief in Divine Determination, in case you were wondering.

"suicide bombing" is forbidden for 2 reasons:
1. Suicide. It's not your body, it's not your soul, it's His. The things you've been given are a privilege not a right. Only He can give life and only He shall take life.
2. Bombing. Mass Murder. "whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors." - Surah Al-Ma'idah, Al-Quran.

Sorry hold on...

your "case" again, please? Because you're clearly not actually trying to portray a point that has anything even slightly relevant to this thread, but rather attempting to make the Muslims, or "Islamists", as you like to call us for some reason, look like wild animals, like inhumane organisms, attempting to make us seem like we're ferrel and don't deserve to be on this Earth. Guess what. Anyone with reason the size of an ant or greater, or anyone who has respect for their fellow humans knows quite well that muslims are people, and that ANY human's belief or mindset will never determine their right to live here, in Australia, or America, or Lebanon, or Abu Dhabi, or Russia, or China, or any other country.
And anyone who has taken the time to allow a muslim into their life, most of the time, will begin to understand the truth about Islam, and not the crappy Islam that wikiislam portrays to you, and anti-muslims portray to you. As a year 12 student, not oblivious to the world around me, one who has been to christian schools and muslim schools, one who has accompanied athiests hindus muslims sikhs and jews, one who has never been forced into a belief or religion or into anything i dont want for that matter, i have been able to make the decision that Islam is a beautiful religion, and that all beliefs have logic, and that all make sense when put into perspective, however from my own experience and understanding, Islam makes the most sense from my point of view. I'm a 17 year old girl ffs, the only things i'll be happy to kill or destroy are my HSC exams lol. So someone needs to explain to me how it's sensical to "ban all the moslem", when all the actual muslims are just like myself - get angry at their dads when they kill a fly lol.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
'The purest joy in Islam is to kill and be killed for Allah'

Ayatollah Khomeini.

Not a true Muslim.

Religion of peas.

Last edited:

monsta4lyfe

HSC
Now that is just plain offensive.

I am not a Muslim nor do I intend on becoming one, but your comments on this thread have been disgusting to anybody who would deem themselves open-minded. Obviously if your in a position to make stereotypical, A-Current-Affair judgements about an entire grouping of people (the 2nd largest religion grouping in the world, mind you) then you must be Mr. Perfect.

Yes, there are extremists.
Yes, 9/11 happened.
If you had gotten to know a true Muslim for just half-an-hour you would take back everything you have said on this post.
Of course, we can all play the blame game for societal problems, but will it fix it?
And don't you dare say Australia is better off without Muslims.
Sooner than you think it may or may not become the largest religious tradition in the world, so instead of building barriers between each other, how about some dialogue and a bit of understanding, just for once.
Jeez.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
you guys are right, i was wrong to say that suicide bombing is a pillar of islam. clearly it is forbidden in islamic theology and jurisprudence.

but which pillar do improvised explosive devices and car bombs fall under?

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
like fish in a barrel

but I guess if you also believe in a moon wizard that controls everything and think a child molesting mass murderer is the pillar of morality, it's not really a far stretch to not understand basic trolling

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
like fish in a barrel

but I guess if you also believe in a moon wizard that controls everything and think a child molesting mass murderer is the pillar of morality, it's not really a far stretch to not understand basic trolling
a fatwa against you

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
we must watch out for these brown guys coz they do things we dont understand and speak in a weird language, they cannot be trusted aye.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
dem evil muzlambs dey blowin us up all da tiem

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
but seriously how great was serbia before the muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)