Australian Open (2 Viewers)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Federer wins in straight sets but showed signs of vulnerability. Intriguing match now between him and Djokovic.

I hope Tsonga makes it to the final :D

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
That Federer/Blake match was a little dissapointing. I was expecting a 5 set match.

Oh well. Go Federer!

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
That Federer/Blake match was a little dissapointing. I was expecting a 5 set match.

Oh well. Go Federer!
James! :(

(Blake.)

I just realised you had the same name. :eek:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I heard that Roger Federer was the only pro tennis player who sent James Blake a get well card when he was paralysed or whatever.

Go Federer!

poWerdrY

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:

Oh well. Go Federer!
haha same. i like both players. although i'd rather federer win, dont want him to lose the no. 1 ranking to nadal now do we? hate that guy's topsin-laden moonballs.

federer v tsonga ftw!

i hope novak loses in straight sets. that guy deserves it. poor on court temperament (ferrer match - kept telling his dad and his own fans to shutup)

poWerdrY

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I heard that Roger Federer was the only pro tennis player who sent James Blake a get well card when he was paralysed or whatever.

Go Federer!
yeh i saw james blake talking about that on youtube. it was on federer's 2006 highlights i think

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
well, i dont know about you, but he's a babe in my eyes :eek:

blakegman

HSC
N/A
I am by no means gay, but Roger Federer is a decent looking person

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
poWerdrY said:
haha same. i like both players. although i'd rather federer win, dont want him to lose the no. 1 ranking to nadal now do we? hate that guy's topsin-laden moonballs.

federer v tsonga ftw!

i hope novak loses in straight sets. that guy deserves it. poor on court temperament (ferrer match - kept telling his dad and his own fans to shutup)
If Federer doesn't at least make the final (and Nadal wins the AO) then he still has a rather good chance of losing the no.1 spot rather soon after the tournament ends.

boris2003

HSC
Come on Ana, 1:1, please win, please win, please win, please, i promise i'll study harder....

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
blakegman said:
I am by no means gay, but Roger Federer is a decent looking person
Someone had to do it.

Sure you're not.

=P.

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
sorry to burst ur bubble guys but its gonna be a tsonga v djokovic final (or so i hope).
i agree that federer is one of the greats of the game, and partially agree that he is good looking. cept his nose is a bit too big.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Nadal's looking lost at the moment against Tsonga.

xxxx8888

HSC
aww rafael. i love watching him play. he manages to get pumped up no matter how close he is to losing the match.

so tsonga won. i think he has a real chance of beating roger federer.

oh i wanted ana ivanovic to win too. daniela hantuchova is so annoying. did you see her ungraceful handshake with ana at the end of their match too.

roger federer is good looking. girls love him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)