HSC
the new chick is hotter

nicer body, longer legs n bigger babylons too

i want her to flash her babylons out for peace

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
haha, nice one malazn pleasure!
my boyfriend thinks she's heaps hot - hotter than melana, i think she's pretty, but she also looks somewhat evil.
Melana was pretty/sweet
this one is hot/bitchy i reckon.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Yep, there is an Average Joe 3 with whatshisname.. that Adam runner up doode from season 1. It's gonna start in a couple days in america.. for us, probably wont air for yonkz =/ uhh and if you's wanna know who wins Average joe hawaii just visit the site.. lolz.. i already know.. but i won't spoil it for you guyz (get bashed enough bout that @ skool) =P

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
that's my question as well. is it the average guy with hot chicks and then they bring in average ones half way?!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
that's my question as well. is it the average guy with hot chicks and then they bring in average ones half way?!
i dont think that would work very well though. Adam would probably be too mesmerised by their beauty by the time the average ones arrive to take notice of any personality

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
everyone is saying that this new girl is all bitchy when she first sees the average joes (i didnt see the preview) but you have to remember that melana was pretty bitchy at first too! remember the looks she was giving as they got off the bus? and how she was reacting when she was in that room by herself straight after? but everyone learnt to love her by the end of the series, and i predict that will happen again.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
ah yes, the irony of life
Yeah everyone is shollow - so in the end they all deserve each other in a way!

Originally posted by babyslug

my boyfriend thinks she's heaps hot - hotter than melana, i think she's pretty, but she also looks somewhat evil.
I didnt find Melina that hot (and I dont have high standards,) so dont worry If your boyfriend thinks the new girl is hotter then Melina but worry if He finds her hotter then you. ;)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
everyone is saying that this new girl is all bitchy when she first sees the average joes (i didnt see the preview) but you have to remember that melana was pretty bitchy at first too! remember the looks she was giving as they got off the bus? and how she was reacting when she was in that room by herself straight after? but everyone learnt to love her by the end of the series, and i predict that will happen again.
yeh...but what would you expect. You go on a reality dating show to find the love of your life and end up seeing all these guys who you wouldnt look twice at on the street. I think you would be pretty mad...like thinking that the producers are playing a joke on you.

Nah... i think most people just think that the new girl is bitchier. But then again you'd expect a former miss USA to be a bit over dramatic

juggernaut

HSC
i dont reckon shes hotter then melana

melana is just so fucken nice and sweet.. wat a champ

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
yeh...but what would you expect. You go on a reality dating show to find the love of your life and end up seeing all these guys who you wouldnt look twice at on the street. I think you would be pretty mad...like thinking that the producers are playing a joke on you.
um, that was kind of my point.. she ended up liking the guys and the audience ended up liking her. it will be the same for this new girl.

Originally posted by juggernaut
i dont reckon shes hotter then melana

melana is just so fucken nice and sweet.. wat a champ
shame she was so superficial though..

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
shame she was so superficial though..
She was a former beauty queen, their trained to be superficial...but then again towards the end, i think her feelings became more genuine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)