average joe 2 (2 Viewers)

Seabiscuit

HSC
Fabio was on Bold and the Beatiful once.. he was in Sally's fantasy. And it was funy because Sally is a really old woman, and she was fantasising about Fabio. *shudder*.

But why would you want to go out with Fabio? eeewww...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh he is ugly lol
plus isnt he too old for Larissa?

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
Fabio was on Bold and the Beatiful once.. he was in Sally's fantasy. And it was funy because Sally is a really old woman, and she was fantasising about Fabio. *shudder*.

haha i saw that episode... isnt he also the one in that stupid I cant believe its not butter add? Where that chick is making the sculpture and it comes to life? Lame lame lame. Gil is ok... but he never shows any emotion or anything, I dont know why the hell she chose him.

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
i didn't like gil either... how dumb was it when larissa asked him what he wanted to get out of being on the show, and he said he wanted to become an actor!!
ooh how thoughtful! duh
*rolls eyes*
the other guy, the dorky one, actually looked like he had genuine feelings for her.. but then again, the show might be an elaborate set-up so.. bleh

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit

lol that would have been funny to see..
god knows why she'd go out with someone like that..but shes so shallow.. enough said

Originally posted by super katie
isnt he also the one in that stupid I cant believe its not butter add? Where that chick is making the sculpture and it comes to life? Lame lame lame.
i think that was him... i agree that was one of the lamest adds ...pfft :rolleyes:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
brian did with her, she liked brian but didn't feel that close to him (i say because of his looks)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
well if there was strong chemistry then looks wouldnt matter anymore but if there wasnt any then she's probably better off choosing the good looking one and be a magazine type couple cos i doubt she will ever get over her shallowness at this stage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)