average joe 2 (2 Viewers)

:kaz.n:

HSC
ohh okay..nah its cool...i dont like her she is such a hipocrite..with brian she says im not just gonna let my emotions out and kiss ppl but with that dude on the island they were making out

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
lol that defeats the purpose of the show, what bs
not really, cos Adam:returns does have an average joe (well his not that average but...cough*) and it wants to let the average joe get the girl this time...so yeh...theyre reversing the situation so that the joes will get a girl in the end...and since Adam is suppose to be presented as average and thus not shallow...theres no point in bringing in models afterwards

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
They might not show it, because apparently Average Joe 2 isn't doing too well with the ratings, hence the really late timeslot. But maybe they'll bring it back during non-ratings season.
pfft, they better show it, i'm looking forward to it
Originally posted by :kaz.n:
ohh okay..nah its cool...i dont like her she is such a hipocrite..with brian she says im not just gonna let my emotions out and kiss ppl but with that dude on the island they were making out
yeah.
Originally posted by simmic
not really, cos Adam:returns does have an average joe (well his not that average but...cough*) and it wants to let the average joe get the girl this time...so yeh...theyre reversing the situation so that the joes will get a girl in the end...and since Adam is suppose to be presented as average and thus not shallow...theres no point in bringing in models afterwards
oh i c, still i think it would be interesting to see who he chose in the end

Seabiscuit

HSC
OMG!! She chose Gil! *what a surprise*
Poor Brian! :( He spent the whole episode talking about how much he loves her. :(
And she sounded so much more positive about Brian than Gil through the whole episode.
Oh well... thats 'reality' tv, i guess..

*hopeful*

HSC
i thought her secret wuz gonna b that she wuz married or sumfn
not bout fabio argh
hahaha gill left her

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
:rofl: fabio!
..yes indeed poor brian, the way she kept going on was like she was going to choose him... hmph how very shallow!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if brian looked like gil she would have chosen him no question

i have a question -

what are the preconceived opinions of fabio? i barely know who he is. what is wrong with him?

they made it look like she told both guys the secret, she didn't!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by *hopeful*
i thought her secret wuz gonna b that she wuz married or sumfn
not bout fabio argh
hahaha gill left her
but her site says they are together now
Originally posted by eLmo
:rofl: fabio!
..yes indeed poor brian, the way she kept going on was like she was going to choose him... hmph how very shallow!
yeah. i don't know how someone can lead people on so much, and then let them down. these people in these shows lead on at least 10 people

MouNtY

it kinda sux how she ended up with no-one......kinda defeats the purpose of the whole show......

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeah. i don't know how someone can lead people on so much, and then let them down. these people in these shows lead on at least 10 people
probably just good editing. I think isee a pattern in reality dating shows like this...usually guy who looks like they are not gonna win, wins

Originally posted by DooNy_TeChY
it kinda sux how she ended up with no-one......kinda defeats the purpose of the whole show......
not really, perhaps the show was trying to show that shallow people will not live happily

Last edited:

Seabiscuit

HSC
Yeah i don't get why the Fabio thing is so bad enough for Gil to leave. He said that all guys would understand why he left Larissa... so why is it such a horrible thing?

Originally posted by simmic
probably just good editing. I think isee a pattern in reality dating shows like this...usually guy who looks like they are not gonna win, wins
Yeah they do that in Survivor too. Usually right before the elimination the contestants say who they are considering voting out, and then usually someone completely different is eliminated. But thats understsnadable. It leaves suspense. People wouldn't watch the show if everything was so obvious and they knew the ending.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
I dont know who Fabio is and show the endding of the show was pretty depressing !!

I reckon there was no way that if Brain was better looking that she would choose the other guy!!

Well what goes around comes around!!

HSC
whats a Fabio? isnt he that guy with long blond hair on adult books? whats wrong is she dated him in his past?

but GOOD that shallow bitch got what she deserved...Brian opened up to her and she REJECTED him now she is REJECTED...Brian really loved her and if i were Brian stuff her...she sed a good foundation for a friendship...befriend this :chainsaw:

soz that was lame but im so shocked...altho i sed earlier she would choose Gil i was hoping she would choose Brian...

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i think gil is a dick. i thought so before the end of the show, and him leaving over something so ridiculous just made me believe it more. he acts as if he's never had a girlfriend prior to going on the show, and any relationship he has had is exactly the same as any relationship she's been in, regardless of who it was with.

what a dick. :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
but her site says they are together now

yeh I know hey, I don't even know how she could face Bryan... she is so shallow and cruel..

HSC
i agree with both those posts...but do any of u know who is fabio?? y did he dump her becoz of it?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah they ran season 1 and 2 back to back

and someone please explain fabio!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
and someone please explain fabio!!
He's that cheezy guy on romance novels (long blonde hair etc).. basically he's this model guy
..hmmm anyway my impression of him is that he is a male version of those 'playboy bunnies'... :rolleyes: (correct me if i'm wrong).. he sleeps around apparently

gill = insecure

HSC
huh?? as if Gil wouldnt have had sex with other women who were like sluts...honeslty gil was larissas wrong choice and i hope brian never talks to larissa again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)