average joe 2 (1 Viewer)

Seabiscuit

HSC
Yeah i bet she'll go for the hot guy. Esp. cos in the preview for this week's show they showed her crying heaps, and that's the type of fake crying she would do if she voted the Average Joe (Brian) out. :(

And her secret: She's a man!

:kaz.n:

HSC
and lets not forget how superficial she is...i like malena better(average joe 1) even tho larissa is better looking...but melana should have chosen adam mesh...the millionaire...rather than jason..the country bumkin...

Seabiscuit

HSC
Malena was more superficial than Larissa tho. Remember how she got rid of all the overweight guys in one episode? Larissa at least spread it out a bit more. I guess the producers told her to keep them for longer to make her seem more sensitive and less fake.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeh it'll be funny if larrissa was a man and that jason dude was in the sequel instead and she choose him, tells him that she's a man and he goes "thats okay, i'm a woman"

HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
Malena was more superficial than Larissa tho. Remember how she got rid of all the overweight guys in one episode? Larissa at least spread it out a bit more. I guess the producers told her to keep them for longer to make her seem more sensitive and less fake.
hmm maybe..but in the act of prolonging the stay of the overweight people when she didnt want them for her producers just makes her more fake..if u get what i mean

Seabiscuit

HSC
Yeah i guess..

Hey whats gonna happen on Adam Returns, are the women going to be models or "Average Joe" type women? Or both?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by super katie
her secret... is so stupid, they have it up on the website. I wish it were as interesting as "im a man" but its not.
lol yeah i didn't even get it at first!
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
Yeah i guess..

Hey whats gonna happen on Adam Returns, are the women going to be models or "Average Joe" type women? Or both?
i want to know as well, i assume models, and then maybe some average ones at the end

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i want to know as well, i assume models, and then maybe some average ones at the end
its hard to tell...they mite do that to test how shallow it is

does any1 know when it will be shown on aussie tv?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
that adam one has average women on it... though some actually look kinda decent. and i dont think they bring in the full model types later on like they did with larissa & melana. and i'm assuming they'll show it after larissa's one ends. but i dunno, since they said the same thing w/ the 2nd bachelorette, but it still hasn't shown >.<

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Annegelic
that adam one has average women on it... though some actually look kinda decent. and i dont think they bring in the full model types later on like they did with larissa & melana.
lol that defeats the purpose of the show, what bs

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Originally posted by :kaz.n:
and lets not forget how superficial she is...i like malena better(average joe 1) even tho larissa is better looking...but melana should have chosen adam mesh...the millionaire...rather than jason..the country bumkin...
melana choosing adam for his money makes HER superficial. so she's not, cos she chose jason instead (even though he ain't rich.. he's hot instead ;P)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Annegelic
melana choosing adam for his money makes HER superficial. so she's not, cos she chose jason instead (even though he ain't rich.. he's hot instead ;P)
so either way she would be deemed superficial

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I had to lol that the woman can't tell the difference between a turtle and a tortoise. And liking sushi does not make someone cultured.

HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
I had to lol that the woman can't tell the difference between a turtle and a tortoise. And liking sushi does not make someone cultured.
lol i agree with the not cultured statement but how many ppl can tell a turtle from a tortoise? :p

Seabiscuit

HSC
does any1 know when it will be shown on aussie tv?
They might not show it, because apparently Average Joe 2 isn't doing too well with the ratings, hence the really late timeslot. But maybe they'll bring it back during non-ratings season.

HSC
aww they should have had average joe 1, then adams revenge then average joe 2...it would have fit better

Lundy

Banned
HSC
lol i agree with the not cultured statement but how many ppl can tell a turtle from a tortoise? :p
A tortoise has feet whereas a turtle has flippers (what they saw was a turtle, but she called it a tortoise). Yeah I know it's really insignificant and nitpicky, but it annoyed me. She's supposed to be "intelligent" and all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)