Average Joe (1 Viewer)

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
yep i reckon melana is in the fat suit and zach will probably screw his chances by bagging her out in private cos he doesnt know who she is.
i think she'll pick between jason and adam, well she should anyways...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh i reckon its between Jason and Adam aswell..
yuk did u see that guy she eliminated the other night,one of the new ones, he was so ugly.. nearly as bad as the average joe that got kicked out...yuk
i hope she dosnt pick zach, his a loser

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
nah i reckon the mask girl is melinas cousin who wheres a fat suit and interviews the guys to see if they r shallow or not

then the cousin tells melina everything the guys said and who is shallow n that

thats prolly y zach was piseed off coz i heard him say "who the fat giant girl?"
Originally posted by babyslug
I reckon the fat girl could actually be Melana herself.
i think it will be between adam and jason as well

and i like both the ideas given above

*hopeful*

HSC
i also think that its melana
i dun like adam very much but then again i dont like zach that much either

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh i hope so, I think Adam is more deserving to win coz his been there the longest... but I'd pick Jason :) his gorgeous

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and also adam is the average guy, which is the point of the show

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
they revealed who was udner the mask on the ads. i won't say who ince you don't want to know.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I couldn't wait to find out who won, so I looked it up on the internet. It kind of ruined the element of surprise though...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
they revealed who was udner the mask on the ads. i won't say who ince you don't want to know.
yep i saw that aswell..should be interesting

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it was interesting, but she still liked zach even though he's a jerk. the tape didn't change much.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeh, she totally still liked Zach...and thats why she dumped him right? :rolleyes: Sucked in Zach...he got finally got caught out and Melina finally realised what a jerk he was. I think she was dissapointed more than anything. And she told him "what i felt was real" (note past tense) and everyone else was saying how she got over Zach already and that her newest crush was Jason. He he...it was so funny when Zach got so POed after he got eliminated and started swearing at the cameras

This episode was interesting especially the part where Melina walked in the shoes of someone ugly and realised how differently people treated her because of her looks.

Too bad Mike is gone...his not that smart but in terms of looks i personally think that he looks better than that Jason dude who looks just too pretty for my liking and has really rough looking face and his not that tall either. Mike on the other hand is just adorable and so natural looking. (ohhh love the curls...so cute) His whole face light up when he smiles and he looks like his genuinely having fun. Ok, his definately not a rocket scientist but he does have a nice personality. I think his the nicest one out of the four...his the only one who looked at Fat Melina striaght in the eye and didnt make fun of her afterwards. Plus he wasnt grouchy despite losing and just wished the other guys good luck...how sweet was that!? By the way...is Mike the guy who appeared in the limo in the first episode?

Yeh...Melina does seem to be becoming rather shallow. Her attraction to Jason seems to be purely physical. Afterall all they seem to do on their dates is kiss. I dont think Jason even likes her that much...his probably thinking "hey, i get to make out with a hot chick...cool!" Poor Adam...i hope Melina gets over her crush before she has to make the final decision. I suppose its good, however that they did bring in the hot guys because only then did it truely test the theme of the show "whether an average joe would be able to get the hot girl". The hot guys make it all the more realistic because thats how it is in the real world...the average joe has to compete with the not so average.:chainsaw:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
yeh, she totally still liked Zach...and thats why she dumped him right? :rolleyes: Sucked in Zach...he got finally got caught out and Melina finally realised what a jerk he was.
bue when he left she was holding his hands. talking to him as if she still liked him. i don't think she finally realised what a jerk he was. she should have booted him before matt then, matt was nice.

Originally posted by simmic
The hot guys make it all the more realistic because thats how it is in the real world...the average joe has to compete with the not so average.:chainsaw:
yeah but she has known the average ones for longer, and she knows the point of the show is to see if she can go for personality over looks. for this, she is looking at personality. in the real world, imo, she would go for looks

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
she reckoned she didnt look down upon larger people, but i am willing to bet before the fat suit thing, she would have.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Is it just me or does Melina look different in every episode?? Maybe its the camera angles but sometimes she dosnt look hot at all, theres no consistency!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, i found it funny last night, when she got the video tapes from the pool house, she was making out that she had pretty much just woken up...like she was there in her pj's and all...and her face was covered in makeup...kinda gave it away.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
melana is obviously a dumb bitch..

adam the wall street trader vs jason the 28 year old student/waiter?

its also hypocritical that melana was so intent on seeing their reaction to the fat cousin and got all high and mighty and shit, yet she sent all the fat "average joes" home.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Nick
its also hypocritical that melana was so intent on seeing their reaction to the fat cousin and got all high and mighty and shit, yet she sent all the fat "average joes" home.
yeah i think she is very appearance based.

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
lol, i found it funny last night, when she got the video tapes from the pool house, she was making out that she had pretty much just woken up...like she was there in her pj's and all...and her face was covered in makeup...kinda gave it away.
lol i didnt notice that
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Is it just me or does Melina look different in every episode?? Maybe its the camera angles but sometimes she dosnt look hot at all, theres no consistency!!
yeah she looks different with different hairstyles and things

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
yeh her face was full of makeup lol, and it looked like she was in her pj's...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)