Awesome GODLIKE Tutor (1 Viewer)

Monsterman

HSC
Willing to teach anyone, anywhere around Epping, Eastwood, Carlingford, Lane Cove, Ryde, those kind of places... I can teach Phys, Chem, Maths Ext 1 (though I did Ext 2) and English Ext (Navigating the Global) and English Advanced..

Price: $20 an hour

PM me.

I'm heaps experienced.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
LOL Is there anything that will support your claim that your tutoring is "GODLIKE"?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^geez, we meet again LOL. i guess msn talk wasn't enough?

count me + shuning in for dota plz

Willing to teach anyone, anywhere around Epping, Eastwood, Carlingford, Lane Cove, Ryde, those kind of places... I can teach Phys, Chem, Maths Ext 1 (though I did Ext 2) and English Ext (Navigating the Global) and English Advanced..

Price: $20 an hour

PM me.

I'm heaps experienced.
I will have u for the lulz

Monsterman

HSC
LOL Is there anything that will support your claim that your tutoring is "GODLIKE"?
My multi would support my claim.

Dota.... i need to play it soon XD
I uninstalled it yesterday. I want to do something with myself, so heck i'll tutor. I was inspired to make this thread since you said that you have so many people after you.. hopefully i'll get one lol

I will have u for the lulz
Yay. i think..

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
^geez, we meet again LOL. i guess msn talk wasn't enough?

count me + shuning in for dota plz
Hehe, i always check BoS after i sign out from msn. I guess it's a bit of a habit =='

Dota meet soon!

My multi would support my claim.

I uninstalled it yesterday. I want to do something with myself, so heck i'll tutor. I was inspired to make this thread since you said that you have so many people after you.. hopefully i'll get one lol

Yay. i think..
Ah i see hehe. Good luck ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)