B...b...b...Beachball 07 (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
oh hooray-on-a-stick for access cards. im so getting my free ticket tomorrow :cool:
Hey I thought that they only gave away 1000 for free. Are they still going? Surely at least a trillion have gotten their access cards. Free is good?!?

Besides, I have a really late lecture too on that day. Hopefully I'll make it there. :cool:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Sparcod said:
Hey I thought that they only gave away 1000 for free. Are they still going? Surely at least a trillion have gotten their access cards. Free is good?!?

Besides, I have a really late lecture too on that day. Hopefully I'll make it there. :cool:
Around midday today the guy who was hanging around the Access tents plugging Beachball was saying that they'd given away roughly 500 of the 1000 free tickets. And it they were selling a lot less Access cards than yesterday - the queue was five minutes or less instead of a full hour - so they might still have some tickets left tomorrow as well.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Damn. I wasted an hour yesterday. Overexcitement perhaps?

Well, well there you go. There should be lots of tickets left. Yesterday 10.30 am, the stall had been running for 1.5 hrs, 50 tickets had been given away. The rate of "disappearance" of tickets decreases. You do the maths. Will you be in time to get them?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
godammit i couldnt find the place where they were being given out today :( is there a site or something you can get them from?

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
godammit i couldnt find the place where they were being given out today :( is there a site or something you can get them from?
It says Here that it's free for ACCESS card holders. So even if we forget our tickets?

Hey, good luck with this. I hope you do make it there. If all fails, then I'm sorry. You'd have to pay or wait for those ticket scalpers.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
* One free ticket per person. To receive a free Beachball ticket you must present your 2007 Access Card at the Beachball stall before 5pm on March 2. Free tickets are strictly limited. A free ticket only guarantees entry to Beachball before 8.30pm.

--

You should have tried the Access office if you couldn't find the stall. I think it might be a bit too late now unfortunately :(

Bob.

HSC
Hey anyone know the set times yet? I really wanna go, except I have work the next morning at 6am! I only really wanna see juggernauts, so if someones got the info, it'd be great!

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
For me and a few others, it'll be our first time going to an 18+ event. :)
I hope that nobody minds me asking some q's.
1. Anything you can and can't wear? Is there a place to drop our bags and jackets and stuff?

2. At what times are the queues the longest? At the very moment the doors open or later at night (when work/uni ends)?

3. How crowded is it?

Other than that, I'd have to experience everything myself then.

Bob. said:
Hey anyone know the set times yet? I really wanna go, except I have work the next morning at 6am! I only really wanna see juggernauts, so if someones got the info, it'd be great!
7 pm to 2 am it happens. Get in before 8.30 that's all I know.
Don't you have uni the next day?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Sparcod said:
1. Anything you can and can't wear? Is there a place to drop our bags and jackets and stuff?
If you're a dude wear closed shoes and long pants. Apart from that pretty much anything goes in the casual to smart casual range.
2. At what times are the queues the longest? At the very moment the doors open or later at night (when work/uni ends)?
Depends when it opens, but usually around 7-8pm.
3. How crowded is it?
Very. You'll often have to line up to get back onto the top floor.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
If you're a dude wear closed shoes and long pants. Apart from that pretty much anything goes in the casual to smart casual range.
No 3/4-ers? No shorts? They count as casual. As I said, I'd go there and find out for myself .

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Sparcod said:
No 3/4-ers? No shorts? They count as casual. As I said, I'd go there and find out for myself .
Who the fuck wears 3/4s?

And it's at a fucking bar at night, wear shorts if you want, but you are running the risk. You will also look like a gimp as everyone else will probably be wearing dress jeans or the equivalent.

And why would he say "long pants" if he meant "Long pants, shorts and 3/4s".

Sorry to flame, but damn, use your head.

And I didn't get a fucking free ticket. Fuck, now I have to pay.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeh fkn as soon as we get in HEAD STRAIGHT TO THE TOP

i remember last time at um not beachball the other one in second sem. me, stas, dan and justin had a hard time getting upstairs.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i'm going :cool: got my ticket today.

oh, and not to try and sound like a noob but i havent been 18 for very long, hence havent gone to anything like this before. any particular rules on what girls should wear? lol.

fush

HSC
prepare to die of thirst, bar will be crowded as shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)