B Eng to B Eng/B BUS (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
I transferred from uws engineering to uts engineering and am doing 3 subjects this semester not 4 (uts screwed me over. lol). I was thinking of doing a combined degree with engineering to include Business. How hard will it be considering its an internal course transfer to add it mid-year transfer or for next year?

thank you

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
lol, UTS screwed me over aswell.

anyways, me and my friend were considering the same option but i dont want to because i dont want to be at uni another year.

if you dont mind me asking what made you want to do another year.......thats like 6 years all up..

cheers

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
bigboyjames said:
if you dont mind me asking what made you want to do another year.......thats like 6 years all up..

cheers
Nope, engineering at UTS is really a 4 year teaching course, plus additional 1 year for the internships which make it 5 years. However doing a double degree entitles you not to engage in the internships which make it a 5 year course for a double degree. B Engineering/B Business is 5 years - http://www.handbook.uts.edu.au/eng/ug/c10065.html

I was thinking, if im going to stay an extra year in uni, i might as well brag another degree in the process, make sense?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)