Bachelor of Teaching/Bachelor of Arts (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I love driving in that car park. I probably drive a bit to fast in there. I'm totally going to hit a kid or an old woman one day haha.

Edit: Zomg I love turning off Northcott into Park and going up that ramp on the left, so steep :D

Virious

HSC
jumb said:
you two are gonna get naked

I'm so not a fan of it. It's good for something different, but that's about it. The shops are all chain stores (and there are clones closer to my house), there's always annoying buskers or charity cunts and parking is painful.
it is something different to me i live in scone!!!!! newy is the closest thing to my true home which is sydney.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Scone? For serious? You might know a few of my old Merriwa pals. I grew up in Merriwa, sweet times :)

Oh and Teaching/Arts: I wouldn't mind doing it, but does the world really need another female English teacher?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
nah, it's shit.

Jesmond shopping centre is equally shit.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
jumb said:
nah, it's shit.

Jesmond shopping centre is equally shit.
nah, kotara's still pretty much the best place to shop in newcastle when you consider parking and the quality and variety of stores.

at least until Charlestown square gets redeveloped.
even then i'll probably still go to kotara because of david jones. I'm excited about the new centre in the city when ever it finally opens though.

Jesmond is terrible, but so is pretty much anywhere that isnt charlestown/kotara/city.
Even greenhills doesnt offer much more than what is at raymond terrace or jesmond. The addition of Myer might change that though (even if David jones>myer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Lol Greenhills is shite. Kotara is my fave <3
I always always always enter via Park ave. And if I'm coming from Broadmeadow or Adamstown, I always always always go up the ramp on Park ave :eek: God I love that thing.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Well I usually park close to woolies. Or I go up and up to the roof and nab a park stupid-easy coz no one wants them. But they're awesome. There's plenty good access to the shops from the roof. I do like the Lexington way too though. I pretty much vary my driving route and parking choice depending on what specific shops I want.

Saw a car accident at the Northcott/Gardo traffic lights today. It was epic :D

(You haven't acted like it Matt :()

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Damn you Matt. Totally could've gone shopping (ha because I have money).
Why the fuck isn't my number imprinted in your brain, geez. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)