Backing up stuff (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
copy paste into a massive external harddrive, and copy paste stuff like assignments into a usb.

i just use external harddrive, i got a 250gb one where i keep all my movies, games, and uni stuff.

iNerd

Banned
HSC
agree with omie jay
i got a terrabite
and it's got all my beauty in it ;)

adamcg

HSC
get drop box

getdropbox.com

its used for file sharing over multiple comuters but you also get a fair amount of free space, I use it for all my school stuff, it means i dont loose anything i i never have to use my schools stupud email sysytem in which 1 of 3 mails actualy comes through and even then it prabarbly doesnt have the attachments...

anyway, drop box is awesome

edit: you get 2 gigs free but sign up for a payment thing and you get ridiculus amounts of space

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
No need to 'copy & paste' if you have an external hard-drive.

The external hard drive will come with software that allows it to backup automatically (daily,weekly, wateva your likely). Also you can choose to backup "my documents", "C Drive", "D Drive" etc, without the annoying copy paste routine.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
copy paste into a massive external harddrive, and copy paste stuff like assignments into a usb.

i just use external harddrive, i got a 250gb one where i keep all my movies, games, and uni stuff.
does your external harddrive have an e-SATA connection?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I back it up on my external, email the school documents and upload everything to mediafire.com ^^

youngminii

Banned
HSC
If they're just documents, then emailing yourself would be the best way to go.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I just use my trusty 500gb ext hard drive - its got all my songs, movies, games, and other big stuff that wont fit on my flash drive...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)