• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

bad boys or good boys??? (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
i agree....i go to an all girl's school .. those year 9 and 10 girls are hellraisers. They start to get over it in years 11 and 12 though, cos that's when they start to be responsible for some stuff, like driving.
I go all girls as well. I was a prefect for a yr 10 class last year and it drove me crazy- they were so stupid and kicked holes in walls and had fights with fire extinguishers... yr 11 is when people get too lazy to be stupid, thats my theory at least.

J

jhakka

AsyLum said:
rofl. it aint teen angst. its a look at life from a pathetic mans eyes.

green day never really fit the usual punk "OGM MY GF DUMPED ME" style, theyre not really even punk, more a middleground between grunge and punk and rock.
They don't fit with the new emo-punk. They're closer to 70s punk or just plain rock.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
steph@nie said:
I go all girls as well. I was a prefect for a yr 10 class last year and it drove me crazy- they were so stupid and kicked holes in walls and had fights with fire extinguishers... yr 11 is when people get too lazy to be stupid, thats my theory at least.
i had the same experience, but with the rest of the year..eveyone matured heaps between yr10 and yr12..i think its because the HSC scares people straight but also because most of the retards left after yr10

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
yer, eveyrone gets along so much better in 11 & 12 since the majority of the 'groups' break up and everyone hangs out together

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
oh I know, there's a complete meltodown at my school.. groups breaking up, reforming etc all at once and no one has the whole, omg you're so not as cool as I am attitude anymore.

Ok maybe that was a bit general, but I'm over it, and a lot of girls I've never spoken to before are over it too.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
when i hit yr12 my group merged with the "cool" group and we became the "smart athletes" group rofl, whats funny is that we made up 95% of the yr :D

chazza

Tommy_Lamp said:
when i hit yr12 my group merged with the "cool" group and we became the "smart athletes" group rofl, whats funny is that we made up 95% of the yr :D
wow man,. what a big group, how many ppl in your grade?

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
personally i have a thing for nerds...

the ones with glasses are often hot

evanish

HSC
N/A
Bad boys..definitely

undefinedundefinedWell i personally think that a guy who is 'bad' or considered 'bad' to be a turn on..lol..i have to agree part of me kind of wishes that i can change them for the better. However, when it comes to being in a relationship i'll pass. I like guys that are able to stand up for themselves but also know when to quit and walk away.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I'm the good guy, but also the one who actually is my own person and doesn't get walked over... although I've also been told be a certain individual that I'm also a smug bastard.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i dunno, im a good boy, but i dont hesitate to stand up for what i believe, so i can sometimes act like a bad boy, so i guess im to 80% good, 20% bad :p

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Girls would u say that Shane West from a "Walk to Remember" would be a good example of a bad boy that actually is a nice guy?

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
yeh the majority of girls like the whole bad guy ideal..i mean yeh i admit that sumtimes i think that there sexy and a huge turn on..but usually all of them r just drop kick yobbos who will b the same 4 the rest of there life...altho u can find a very well educated guy that is bad...but there hard 2 find, i spose girls lik bad boys coz they turn women on, i dnt think many men that act good and dnt do n e fing bad wont turn women on as much as a bad boy...it just cums down to the sorta person you are really

J

jhakka

*insert nonsensical, contradictory statements here, followed by "it just comes down to the sort of person you are"*

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
chicaraca said:
personally i have a thing for nerds...

the ones with glasses are often hot
DAMn i dun wear glasses.... stupid vision

ive been told im a good boy ;).... to her parents

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
jhakka said:
*insert nonsensical, contradictory statements here, followed by "it just comes down to the sort of person you are"*
ffs jhakka, can u just fuckin get over me! every post and thread i say you are always closly following behind with a smart ass comment that i dnt think anyone cares what you have to say about it anyway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)