Bad Uni Timetables! (1 Viewer)

euro-dragon

Im a LolOsaUR Hear Me Roa
HSC
dr.denk said:
However, i just noticed that i only have one tutorial per week in my autum semester and it goes for an hour.
yeh samei would think i would need tutorials for my biology, chemistry, physics based education but i only have one and its for chem if i can remember right...very strange

truper

HSC
is it better to have long breaks or having lectures/tutes straight after another?

krayzie_

HSC
Depends really on what kinda person you are.

If you wanna get everything over and done with then leave uni, then squash everything together and you'll be done faster.

If you have long breaks between classes you may find yourself at uni for more then 8 hours + and to me that is abit tiring especially if you have work or had work the day/night before.

dr.denk

HSC
So having a one hour tut a week is normal for a science student? Even though its for a math subject????

krayzie_

HSC
I just saw I have a lecture on friday from 4 - 6pm.

Freaken sucks, having to go at that time. thats my only class too. when i finish - i'm just in time for peak hour train commuting =[

FairyFloss

HSC
Musk said:
Unclick the Spring box

you may have other classes you may not know
I did, when i click "apply" the tick just pops up again.
=( I've desperately clicked everything trying to make mine better

Musk, you say your classes go from 10am to 9pm, can I ask how it is? Like is it really tiring or do you get used to it, because just looking at my timetable gets me depressed =(.
My cousin also doing the same course enrolled hours after me yet got a much better timetable

Last edited:

highambitions

HSC
How can I check my timetable now? I saw the option before (couple of days ago) but now I can't see anything.

EDIT: Never mind I worked it out.

Last edited:

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
why go to UTS. that uni is horrific. go to UNSW, the best uni, hemispherically speaking

krayzie_

HSC
FairyFloss said:
I did, when i click "apply" the tick just pops up again.
=( I've desperately clicked everything trying to make mine better

Musk, you say your classes go from 10am to 9pm, can I ask how it is? Like is it really tiring or do you get used to it, because just looking at my timetable gets me depressed =(.
My cousin also doing the same course enrolled hours after me yet got a much better timetable
Musk is on a stimulant drug on those days, called crystal methamphetamine hydrochloride, they speed up the rate at which messages fly to and from the brain. =]

truper

HSC
Musk said:
Unclick the Spring box

you may have other classes you may not know
I have two preferences- does anyone know when they'll be finalised?

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
My Subject Activities will close from 10pm on Friday 15th Feb 2008 so that activities can be allocated. Please ensure you have entered and checked your activity preferences or allocations. My Subject Activities will open at 8.30am Monday 18th Feb 2008. While allocations are final, you may swap timeslots if others are available to you. From Monday 8.30am you can access your personal timetable with your activity allocations.

dr.denk

HSC
johnnypaul said:
I have 10am to 9pm on Tuesdays. And I have uni at 9am the next day. GG!

Why would you do that to yourself???

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

sowi:(

johnnypaul

HSC
grrrrr and I cant change it either. All the other tuts and pracs are already full. FUCK!

And on Fridays I go up to uni for just 1 hour for a lecture. It takes me 1 hour just to get up to the city, so the travelling time is longer than the class.

DU MAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

HSC
johnnypaul said:
grrrrr and I cant change it either. All the other tuts and pracs are already full. FUCK!

And on Fridays I go up to uni for just 1 hour for a lecture. It takes me 1 hour just to get up to the city, so the travelling time is longer than the class.

DU MAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Yeah me too but only in Spring. The timetable stuffed up my training schedule as well.

MathsIsWeird

HSC
I got a class on monday for 1 hour its a lecture so i might not go because it takes around 2 hours 2 get there and 2 back so its pretty screwed i think theres a form you can fill up for tht kind of stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)