• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Ban Live Export (1 Viewer)

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
bro I am hardcore don't mess with me

Do you fault me for honestly not caring about this though? I just don't feel the connection, see the animals as the property of whomever owns them and just don't give a fuck

why hobble the third world because you think their religious slaughter is wrong

how is stopping our NOBLE cows from being slaughtered helping the cow population as a whole when some other nation without our high and mighty morals steps in

why hobble ourselves

or something

ugh just don't care

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
i've shot animals and i was moved?
the dude hitting the cow in the face was pretty fucking stupid and made no sense

the cows screaming and whatever were hideous but it didn't move me to do anything about it, just watch doctor who instead

if we have a finite pool of attention or media attention socially, focusing on this over libya/the arab spring is actually fucking retarded.

Lentern

HSC
I just watched the 4 corners and it wasn't that bad it was actually quite easy to stomach and watch

cunts don't know where their meat comes from aye
Really? I'm generally not big on animals rights, I was already aware that it's pretty ugly. Before I stopped eating meat I actually watched them kill the crocodile that I ate for lunch the next day at the Rockhampton crock farm but the 4 corners stuff was just torturous. As someone wrote on twitter "I didn't even know cows made that noise."

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
the dude hitting the cow in the face was pretty fucking stupid and made no sense

the cows screaming and whatever were hideous but it didn't move me to do anything about it, just watch doctor who instead

if we have a finite pool of attention or media attention socially, focusing on this over libya/the arab spring is actually fucking retarded.

I get that you consider this explicit Indo-incident outside of your influence or your priorities are different, but morally you are either willing to tolerate torturous treatment of animals or you aren't.

Within this thread we do not have an effectively finite pool of attention. We're more than capable of addressing multiple issues, and the hard-arse grandstanding in here is bordering on the pathetic. Most of you would lose your shit/turn to piss if you saw and listened to a cat/dog/woteva being eyegouged and achilles shanked outside your house.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
I get that you consider this explicit Indo-incident outside of your influence or your priorities are different, but morally you are either willing to tolerate torturous treatment of animals or you aren't.

Within this thread we do not have an effectively finite pool of attention. We're more than capable of addressing multiple issues, and the hard-arse grandstanding in here is bordering on the pathetic. Most of you would lose your shit/turn to piss if you saw and listened to a cat/dog/woteva being eyegouged and achilles shanked outside your house.
Absolutely, indicating it's a cultural norm, which further explains why the indonesians think this is much ado about nothing.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
I'm just saying you'll find more instances of this brutality within Australia and it's obvious the lack of response from farmers in Australia that is similar to the response from the Indonesians shows it's a cultural issue.

Ban Halal imo

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
>send footage to india
>india bombs indonesia
>???
>solve two problems at once

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I'm just saying you'll find more instances of this brutality within Australia and it's obvious the lack of response from farmers in Australia that is similar to the response from the Indonesians shows it's a cultural issue.

Ban Halal imo
Inadvertent process in the Poultry business :(

>send footage to india
>india bombs indonesia
>???
>solve two problems at once
Haha fuck.
Repped.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
The blood in Poultry fucks the product after boiling, so we hang them upside down, stun them and then slit their throats.

By the time they hit the boiler, they are nearly bloodless.

Or Halal.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
The blood in Poultry fucks the product after boiling, so we hang them upside down, stun them and then slit their throats.

By the time they hit the boiler, they are nearly bloodless.

Or Halal.
Except either: the slaughter must be done by a Muslim/Person of the Book, or Allah must be praised during the process of slaughter for the meat to be Halal. Every Muslim believes one of these two, and clearly the second means it must be a Muslim doing the slaughtering. And stunning is questionable.

Only in Muslim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)