Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Stay away from my corpse, you scumbags.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
damn this is a big thread. so are yuo all people gay?
Just like all people who post in refugee related threads are refugees.

Iron woman: I'll make you a deal, if you complain after I start seasoning your corpse but before I start eating, I will stop and give $100 000 to a charity of your choosing :p

Vahl

HSC
Xayma said:
Just like all people who post in refugee related threads are refugees.
All the same, Xayma reached here ... so gay people ARE attracted to this thread.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
damn this is a big thread. so are yuo all people gay?
Straight as an arrow. But notice this does not predispose me to grind up my brain into little cubes, throw them at the fan and watch as all my logic is shattered into tiny little pieces of hate that other morons pick up and eat.

Btw, studies have been done that indicate homophobic men are more likely to be attracted to their own sex, so you might want to reflect on that question of yours.

Vahl

HSC
im an idiot said:
all people gay we are
Every time I get the urge to exercise, I lie down till the feeling passes

another meaningless/undiscernable message.

BTW- im an idiot has an awesome avatar

X

xeuyrawp

I would have been full into this thread, but I've totally been discouraged from politics.

Can we please remember: 1. There's a difference between banning gay marriage and not allowing it, and 2. The laws and perspectives differ from state to state to nation.

amsickofyear12 said:
But many people have moral problems with homosexuality, so whats the difference.

The difference is that few people can rarely justify in moral terms two consenting individuals who, whilst it may be argued insult the society, don't harm it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

HaBibi~

HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
meh, i personally don't care if they want to be married or not, its none of my business.
the bible also states that i should sacrifice animals, so anyone got a spare bull or lamb i could sacrifice?
WRONG! Jesus was the "lamb that was slain", he was the perfect sacrifice that abolished the old testament commandment to sacrifice animals. therefore, u dont need the spare lamb ;)

HSC
HaBibi~ said:
WRONG! Jesus was the "lamb that was slain", he was the perfect sacrifice that abolished the old testament commandment to sacrifice animals. therefore, u dont need the spare lamb ;)

That is the most rubbish thing I have ever heard.

First of all the sacrifice of a lamb wasn't a commandment, it was an instruction given in the Old Testament.

Second, whilst Jesus was referred to as the Lamb of God, nowhere does it say in the Bible that his sacrifice was made so that the rituals and commandments of the Old Testament didn't have to be followed anymore. His sacrifice was made so that the rest of the world could be saved.

Third, Jesus in fact says at one point that people SHOULD honour the rules and laws of the Old Testament. I'm not sure of the exact quote but he says that people should honour the Laws of Moses just as much as they should Jesus' teachings.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Who cares about the laws of Christianity. The views of one religion (or any, for that matter) aren't adequate reason against gay marriage, due to separation of church and state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)