Band 6 in English (Advanced) (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
something like 85/105?

last year's raw mark requirement was very odd i think, cant remember the exact.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
For module A, i thought the reading/comprehension questions were pretty challenging. Short story, which i copied (lol) fit perfectly in.. and essay was pretty straight forward.. would've lost some depth as i wasn't too prepared for the 1 related text

Module B's questions, for me, were basically the exact same questions that were in the syllabus. So i simply adapted.

Overall, a relatively easy exam. But i choked on the blade runner question because i misinterpreted and overcomplicated it

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
93+/105 maybe?

from memory, a 92/105 equated to 94% in 2009.

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
For module A, i thought the reading/comprehension questions were pretty challenging. Short story, which i copied (lol) fit perfectly in.. and essay was pretty straight forward.. would've lost some depth as i wasn't too prepared for the 1 related text

Module B's questions, for me, were basically the exact same questions that were in the syllabus. So i simply adapted.

Overall, a relatively easy exam. But i choked on the blade runner question because i misinterpreted and overcomplicated it
Ah I see. Heard everyone found it easy which basically means mine is going to be hard >_>

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Ah I see. Heard everyone found it easy which basically means mine is going to be hard >_>
adapting is easy :) ... although just hope there aren't any letters, diary entries etc. Then your mind will be pretty fked

jamesfirst

HSC
Why my friends sister got band 4... She must have done pretty shit. What's more weird is that she is tutoring English in this tuition centre... >.>

She was complaining about how shit she did for her creative writing ... lol

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
adapting is easy :) ... although just hope there aren't any letters, diary entries etc. Then your mind will be pretty fked
thanks bro. gunning for a band 6 now

Why my friends sister got band 4... She must have done pretty shit. What's more weird is that she is tutoring English in this tuition centre... >.>

She was complaining about how shit she did for her creative writing ... lol
her tutees got owned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)