• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Battlestar Galactica. (3 Viewers)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
The Cylon's know she is a Cylon though, so why can't they track her:)? Also, how do you know that she doesn't know that she is a Cylon? I assumed that was the case but wasn't sure:).

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i've seen the first 13 episodes.. i'm hoping the rest of the season will be out soon...

yeah they know she's a cylon... i dont' know why they can't track her. i dont think they implanted tracking devices in all of their agents.. and it appears that they can't track them...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
jlh said:
i've seen the first 13 episodes.. i'm hoping the rest of the season will be out soon...
Season one is only thirteen episodes:p.

jlh said:
yeah they know she's a cylon... i dont' know why they can't track her. i dont think they implanted tracking devices in all of their agents.. and it appears that they can't track them...
Yeah, OK:).

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
oh its only 13 episodes? i thought there are normally 24 episodes in a season.. oh well...
i guess i've seen season 1 then..

yeah schoolies_2004, if you didn't watch the mini series, you will be pretty lost in the first couple of episodes...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
2nite was my first night watching it, it was very confusing :(
Just read though one of the episode guides on the Internet and you should understand everything:).

jlh said:
oh its only 13 episodes? i thought there are normally 24 episodes in a season.. oh well...
i guess i've seen season 1 then..
Yeah, there are usually between twenty-two and twenty-four episodes in a season but not always:).

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah but don't they normally take a break at 12 or 13... and then continue the seaon??

cuz i remember with the oc season 1 in the US, they air'ed the first 12 episodes, then stopped, then continued to air the rest...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
jlh said:
yeah but don't they normally take a break at 12 or 13... and then continue the seaon??

cuz i remember with the oc season 1 in the US, they air'ed the first 12 episodes, then stopped, then continued to air the rest...
Yeah, some shows do take breaks about half way through the season but believe me season one of Battlestar Galactica is only thirteen episodes. Look it up on the Internet if you don't believe me:).

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
hahaha..

i'll take your word for it merethrond.....

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
klh said:
im already lost with it....whats heppening now?
basically, the human fleet are trying to get away from the cylon's.....
don't wanna say too much and spoil it for ya..

klh

HSC
i just dont get hwo the asian/canadian girl shot the blonde girl and then there is like anotehr blonde girl with the robot looking around???
at the end of tonites ep. the thing is i just tuned in halfway after the glass house so i didnt know what was happeneing.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
ok ok.. well the canadian chick, sharon/boomer, is a cylon... you find that out in the mini series (so i'm not spoiling it because its already been shown)..

also in the mini series, they mention that there are 12 different models of humans.. and that there are many copies of each model...

that how sharon is able to be on the galactica and on caprica...
and that is also how no. 6 (model number, the blonde chick, i forget her name) was able to be shot and then appear again..

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
last night was the first episode i have evern seen

strange strange things are going on

who was the random guy being chased by robots which had nothing to do with the story line

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
You had to watch the mini-series to understand what he was doing. He gave up his place to save the genius (the man who the blond Cylon "loves"):).

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
the man running being chased by the cylons thru the forest was HELO.

as merethrond said, he gave up his seat...

if you didn't watch the mini- series, then it will take you a few episodes into understand the storyline.... argh i can't stand not being able to tell you if he plays a major role and what it is in the story...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
What was the go with Lt. Boomer and the explosive in her ship while she was scouting for water? Did she want to blow herself up or something? Also, why did she end up saying that she did find water:confused:?

waterfowl

HSC
Merethrond said:
What was the go with Lt. Boomer and the explosive in her ship while she was scouting for water? Did she want to blow herself up or something? Also, why did she end up saying that she did find water:confused:?
Most likely her Cylon part wanted to blow them up in order that humans wouldn't find water.
Note that she was struggling to say that she'd found water, her ending up saying she did find water shows that her 'human' side prevailed.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
waterfowl said:
Most likely her Cylon part wanted to blow them up in order that humans wouldn't find water.
She wouldn't have had to blow herself up in order for the humans not to find water. All she had to do was say "negative" like she did the first time and no-one would have ever known:).

waterfowl said:
Note that she was struggling to say that she'd found water, her ending up saying she did find water shows that her 'human' side prevailed.
She has no human side though;).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)