• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Battlestar Galactica. (1 Viewer)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
keep in mind that she doesn't know she's a cylon..
she suspects it... but isn't 100% sure that she is..........

waterfowl

HSC
/\/\/\ Exactly

Merethrond said:
She wouldn't have had to blow herself up in order for the humans not to find water. All she had to do was say "negative" like she did the first time and no-one would have ever known:).

She has no human side though;).
Then perhaps she considered blowing herself up because she couldn't bring herself to say positive, and then thought that if the ship didn't return to the fleet they would come looking and therefore find water.

She does have a human side, she thinks she is human. :rolleyes:

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i think your forgetting that she isn't 100% sure that she placed those bombs there and on her own raptor.... so maybe she didn't blow herself up cuz she thought someone was trying to kill her.....

as for the water part, i'm not entirely sure why she hesitated, maybe she was conflicted about thinking she had blown up their water supply and going back on her objective to actually drain the fleet of water..... (if that makes any sense :confused: )

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
waterfowl said:
Then perhaps she considered blowing herself up because she couldn't bring herself to say positive, and then thought that if the ship didn't return to the fleet they would come looking and therefore find water.
That doesn't make sense though. If she couldn't bring herself to say "positive", then her programed Cylon subconscious (or whatever you wan to call it) didn't want her to tell the humans that they had found water, so why would she then contemplate blowing her ship up in the hope that the fleet would come looking for her and hence find the water;)?

waterfowl said:
She does have a human side, she thinks she is human. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't really consider that a human trait. She is a Cylon and acts like one and hence is one, in my opinion:).

jlh said:
i think your forgetting that she isn't 100% sure that she placed those bombs there and on her own raptor.... so maybe she didn't blow herself up cuz she thought someone was trying to kill her.....

as for the water part, i'm not entirely sure why she hesitated, maybe she was conflicted about thinking she had blown up their water supply and going back on her objective to actually drain the fleet of water..... (if that makes any sense :confused: )
I am not really following you there:p.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
This thread needs this:

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Merethrond said:
I am not really following you there:p.

yeah i'm lost.. but anyways, who cares why she hesistated about reporting the water... it really doesn't matter in the series...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)