B'ball (1 Viewer)

Wiggum

Originally posted by skip to my lou
hmmm...i gotta admit ive seen some pretty nice handles at the courts i go to...but they seriously learnt the wrong way! all they do is showpony but they never get pass anyone with the handles...its quite pathetic actually!

those who have hops and dunk...thats all they do...dunk...and some ppl think they those who can dunk are really good! but the truth is that dunking is merely a small fraction of what it is to have "game"..
Yeah true i guess, but go check out the proper guys like the ABA guys, now some of them are pretty damn good and most of them play team ball, which is what you want to see.

Originally posted by copious
play at the UTS courts, me and timbk2 are there!
We'll see, might bring a few of this year's GPS players, they're ok not that good. Obviously i'm crap compared to them but yeah.

Originally posted by craz
i had to quit bball cos of the hsc sooooo badddd
I haven't touched a ball since term 2. I'm so crap as well, damn hsc, damn hsc.

Bimbo

Southern Girl
Originally posted by Wiggum
Yeah true i guess, but go check out the proper guys like the ABA guys, now some of them are pretty damn good and most of them play team ball, which is what you want to see.
Hey which ABA team do you support? Go the Sydney Comets!! Did you get to any games this past season? They have some great games...

And has anyone gotten to any Kings games this season? I've been to 3 of their 5 home games so far...

Wiggum

Originally posted by Bimbo
Hey which ABA team do you support? Go the Sydney Comets!! Did you get to any games this past season? They have some great games...

And has anyone gotten to any Kings games this season? I've been to 3 of their 5 home games so far...
Hell yeah :D I haven't seen the team this season, i haven't seen anything, i have absolutely no idea about what's going on this season.

Haven't seen any kings games in a while now. I see more the schools comps instead of the ABA/NBL people. But i should try and see more ABA games.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Bimbo

i went to 3 out of the 5 too...stupid hsc and wednesday games, 2 of them were the night before an exam

dont think the kings will be losing to anyone......33-0 :D:D

Bimbo

Southern Girl
Originally posted by felix_js
i went to 3 out of the 5 too...stupid hsc and wednesday games, 2 of them were the night before an exam

dont think the kings will be losing to anyone......33-0 :D:D
are you going to the cairns game on wednesday? yeh i think they can go all the way as well, unbeaten haha...but i think if anyone beats them it'll be the tigers or the hawks.

how crap have the crowds been hey..where do u usually sit?

HSC
hmmm i havent seen an NBL/ABA game since the kings won game 1 in last year's grand final...hahaha

anyway...melo had 30 :D

and the cavs are 0-5....nuff said

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
i sit across the king's bench bout 5 rows back,

their 5th game this week, what a crap draw

hawks were pretty ordinary against the bullets, and tigers dont look all that flash hot, only way we'll lose if we have an off game

Bimbo

Southern Girl
Originally posted by felix_js
i sit across the king's bench bout 5 rows back,

their 5th game this week, what a crap draw

hawks were pretty ordinary against the bullets, and tigers dont look all that flash hot, only way we'll lose if we have an off game
I'm so glad they beat Townsville...i hate the Crocs, Stacker most of all :| He should never have gotten coach of the year last season, it belonged to Goorjian damn it!

yeah what's with the 3 games in one round! The whole draw is crap, i remember when they used to not play the same team so close together eg syd would play cairns at start of season, middle and end of season...now it's just stupid.

This Wed nite's game will be pretty average i think...Cairns are a pretty uninspiring team. Then Crocs again, (geez it's sunshine swing teams again :|), hope the wipe the floor with them!

i think Hawks might step up a bit...hopefully will be a good game against them on the 19th.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
did anyone see andrew bogut playing for utah on espn, this guy is gonna be HUGE
in the 2 games theyve had, hes shot 79%, grabbed 34 rebounds and scored 34 points

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yeah i saw his stats, theres alot of praise for him. For an aussie to dominate american colleges means great things for him to come. i think he might be thrown into the nba draft next year or the year after the latest.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
http://www.rickbrunson.com/

best website ever :rofl::rofl::rofl:

heres a snippet from one of the articles

Although I couldn't find any verification in the reports of this game, I feel certain that Rick Brunson received a standing ovation from the Madison Square Garden crowd upon his entrance into the stadium. After all, New York is where Brunson had some of his biggest games. Remember that time in the 2001 playoffs when the Knicks beat the Raptors and Brunson didn't play a single minute? That was something special.
btw rick brunson has been and still is a benchie on many crappy nba teams

Last edited:
HSC
hmm its been ages since anyone has replied in here....but

STEPHON MARBURY TO THE KNICKS!!!

WOOHOOOOO~! knicks are gonna make playoffs for sure!!!

thats what you get after you fire layden! :D

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
rumour has it, they wanna deal van horn, williams and doleac for sheeed
theyll have a nice lineup:
mutumbo
thomas
sheed
houston
marbury
hey, its now the slightly-less-extremely overpaid knicks

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
jason kidd is on fire, he's neasrly average a triple double every game for the last 3 or 4 matches.

HSC
N/A
KINGS ROCK! *ahem* Well, they do. I love basketball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)