• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

be straightforward! (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by tattoodguy
thats just bullll shit-girls dont want us to be upfront-you want us to pretend we give a shit-even though we just want to fuck u-you dont want us to say that cause then you will feeel like a whore--when we pretend we give a shit about you then you can justify spreading your legs like a whore without having guilt.

Thats just the way it goes.
Please, someone let me punch him. I bags it!

J

jhakka

thats just bullll shit-girls dont want us to be upfront-you want us to pretend we give a shit-even though we just want to fuck u-you dont want us to say that cause then you will feeel like a whore--when we pretend we give a shit about you then you can justify spreading your legs like a whore without having guilt.

Idiot.

And as far as this topic goes, all I have to say is what has been said before. A lot of guys are scared of rejected.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Enlightened_One
See a good looking girl, wander over.
Say: Hi, my names Matt, you new around here? Wanna have sex?"

Is that straightforward enough?
yup, that should do it.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
yup, that should do it.
Wouldn't that only work on you if he's 25+?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
wishes dont make it happen tho, loz!
Believe me, I know. But I will bite my tongue because I've become the epitome of an "anti-male".

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC

you stupid arrogant asshole. I hope you die without ever getting sex. In the event that you are getting some, I hope you become impotent.

tattoodguy

Seriously people im not attacking anyone, im just giving opinions some times i just play devils advocate and put an idea forward. Unless i attack one of you there is no need to make personal attacks.

In relation to what i said earlier.
Obvioulsy its not always the case, but in alot of cases its true, like even though u know its just about sex alot of chicks still want you to pretend you care etc, if you say to a chick i dont give a shit about you or your personality i just want some pusssy -- strictly out of pride most chicks will tell u to fuck offf.

Its just like dudes and chicks just play alot of games and we sort of just pretend we dont know.

Like alot of us dont want to think we are being used so we just believe bull shit.

Chicks always talk shit about how guys care. like you just fuck a bitch and then tell her a load of shit and they will take it serious. Like you tell her shes nice and a kind person and a load of other bull shit just so she doesnt feel like a whore even if you dont know her, you just say it-- cos its your role and then she pretends she believes it cos thats her role.

Its not a nice thing to say, but we just gota be honest. like chicks always talk about how a guy cares but its such bull shit.
The truth is hurtful but dont shoot the messanger.

tattoodguy

Liike i dont want to lie to chick, hurt chicks or do anything wrong to them i respect chicks. im a decent guy im just talking about my observations and how i see other dudes treat chicks so dont get angry at me. Im not encouraging any of it, but its just the truth how it works alot of the time.

Like chicks always are like he cares cos its embarrasing to say you got played and a dude talked shit to get in ur pants and then fucked u over. So you tell yourself and everyone he cares, but he doesnt really give a fuck.

Some dudes are pricks and some chicks are stupid.

It doesnt involve me so dont blame me.

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Cyph
I'll fight you for the honour of punching him!
But aren't you a professional? How about we share?

Tatootdguy, are you done making an idiot of yourself?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
But aren't you a professional? How about we share?

Tatootdguy, are you done making an idiot of yourself?
and whilst you guys are punching him, can i shove a test tube up his butt and disect the rest of his body?
(haha, spoken like a true bio student)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I know I haven't been pro-male around here (refer to Stupid Male Species thread) but I feel sorry for the guys. Tatoodguy is making them look so bad.

HSC
I don't see how someone can say:

"Chicks always talk shit about how guys care. like you just fuck a bitch and then tell her a load of shit and they will take it serious"

closely followed by:

"Liike i dont want to lie to chick, hurt chicks or do anything wrong to them i respect chicks."

And yeah, I agree, he's making us look bad, thank god we can't REALLY judge everyone by the stunning examples of the few :S

meisme

Originally posted by Loz#1
I know I haven't been pro-male around here (refer to Stupid Male Species thread) but I feel sorry for the guys. Tatoodguy is making them look so bad.
lol, couldnt have said it better!!lol

has anyone ever noticed how after tatoodguy offends the female population he just uses the R word: about how much he 'respects' chicks,
about he was only talking about the 'whores' beforehand.....mmmm.....love that "respect"!!!

im not going to go much into detail on this one, ive already locked horns with that antiquidated shit for brains about all his "respect" issues

but seriously tatoodguy, do a rough tally for me of how many chicks wanna deepfry your balls, and ask your widdle-brain:do you think your comments went down well?!!

and again i launch the quest:
any one/thing who supports tatood guys comments, post away
(those mythological creatures were absent last time as well!remember?!)

J

jhakka

Originally posted by meisme
but seriously tatoodguy, do a rough tally for me of how many chicks wanna deepfry your balls, and ask your widdle-brain:do you think your comments went down well?!!
You forgot to ask how many half decent guys want to chop his bits off, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)