BEAUITFUL GIRLS!! (n how to get them to talk to you.. or atleast notice) (1 Viewer)

Alexander23q

HSC
hey again people,

Okay.. how would you get a really gorgeous girl to atleast notice you? like.. how could you arrange a date or soemthing? lol.. any pointers?

Darkening

HSC
I found beautifull girls go for hot guys.... neva see a hot girl with a non hot guy :|...... But try to be sweet i geuss that could work.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
posting threads on internet forums asking how to attract "beautiful girls"

Lol.

L

littlewing69

Try talking. Most girls won't touch your wee-wee unless you've talked to them for a bit beforehand.

Fuck there are some stupid threads on here.

L

littlewing69

brogan77 said:
Yeah...and I bet you thought you were being really funny and clever putting 69 at the end of your username, lolz.
I bet you thought you were delivering a stunning critique of my intellect, all the time forgetting that you're still fucking hanging around an HSC board 2 years later, you fucking dead shit.

PS: go look up "little wing" and you'll see that "69" is a reference to a year, not a sexual position, you philistine.

L

littlewing69

brogan77 said:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, too articulate for an 06er, must be a troll.

awsm.

LOOK LOOK LOOK, UNIVERSITY FORUMS, WOW U MUST BE LYKE TOTALLY SMRT TO NOT RECOGNISE THAT FACT, well done

*clap clap*

Band 1 here we come.
For all your vitriol about my intelligence, you really do come across as an idiot. Try again when you can communicate without:

a) written laughter. Really, this is terribly obnoxious...
b) parodying a stereotype which I don't even superficially resemble. Seriously, this is just daft.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
littlewing you're trying just a bit too hard to sound intellectual.

stop now please.

L

littlewing69

I'm not trying to sound intellectual, breaking. This is how I talk/write--I'm terribly sorry if that offends you in some way...

Funny pic, by the way.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
brogan77 said:
Seriously, I will give you a tip before you get fucking destroyed if
you ever enter Non-School, no-one except 82 year old paedophiles posing as school teachers to ensnare supple young flesh use the word 'daft'.
Dont be daft lad. Thats daft. Dafly daft.

*listens to daft punk*

daft.

L

littlewing69

brogan77 said:
Seriously, I will give you a tip before you get fucking destroyed if you ever enter Non-School, no-one except 82 year old paedophiles posing as school teachers to ensnare supple young flesh use the word 'daft'.
This just in: use of language varies across different states, ages and subcultures. More at 9.

L

littlewing69

mr_brightside said:
Dont be daft lad. Thats daft. Dafly daft.

*listens to daft punk*

daft.
It is a top word. You can't deny it. The faux-Scottish thing is hilarious.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
littlewing69 said:
I'm not trying to sound intellectual, breaking. This is how I talk/write--I'm terribly sorry if that offends you in some way...

Funny pic, by the way.
that is NOT how you talk in real life.

if it is, you must be that guy from "the hotel inspectors" episode of fawlty towers or some shit.

L

littlewing69

breaking said:
that is NOT how you talk in real life.

if it is, you must be that guy from "the hotel inspectors" episode of fawlty towers or some shit.
It would seem unlikely, but then again, I haven't seen that episode, so hell, maybe I am that guy.

"Don't mention the war"--my limited knowledge of Fawlty Towers...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bractune

HSC
brogan77 said:
Sounds like the kind of joke a grandfather would make.
It really makes my day to come here and watch people like this guy snap others up. (I think i need to get out more) Sometimes i think its better then cigarettes.... wait nothing could be that good.
Anyways haven't laughed like that in a long time.
Cheers guys.

arrested development
HSC
Awww I love the word 'daft' and other similarly faux-pretentious British old-man-ish phrases. I think it's positively splendid when people use them.

T-Boner

HSC
brogan77 said:
HARDER, better, fassssssssster, STRONGERRRR, danny. :eek:
ok i know were on the topic of daft but i actually do find it creepy that im listening to that VERY song as i a) read this topic and b) see that ^^^ post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)