Being in which grade was the coolest? (1 Viewer)

Being in which grade was the best?

• year 7

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • year 8

Votes: 22 11.1%
  • year 9

Votes: 27 13.6%
  • year 10

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • year 11

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • year 12

Votes: 50 25.3%

• Total voters

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Russdog said:
year 7 was cool cos everything was new, and it was just back in the day when ja rule was cool. which made life cool. everyone was older than you and they looked cool. then you get to yr12 and everyone else is just little shits in the way, you're bored of the same fucking buildings and people, they've put up new safe, clean, shit. taken away the cool, dangerous, vandalised shit. and all the memories along with it. and all the cool teachers and older kids who looked cool are gone.
HAHAHAHA oh boy not sure which reality you live/d in.

Year 13 was pretty awesome. That's uni btw.

(From the poll though, probably year 8 as we were still forced to do a lot of cool/different subjects - woodworks, VA, drama, cooking - and hence as an all-round individual, would outperform the booksmarts in academics. That's just me though.)

itadakimus

procrastinator
HSC
I thought Year 6 was the best. Older than the rest of the kids, but not 'old' because there still all those high school kids above you. And it was still primary school which meant the work was cinch.

High school wise, Year 10 probably. By then we get to pick electives and all that but nothing counts either so it's not much pressure.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
year 10, 8 and 11. mainly coz i had awesome hilarious people in my classes in 8/10 and it was just always a huge bludge! i don't even remember studying for SC but i got all band 5's n 6's haha. no pressure either, and year 10 camp-best ever.
year 9 was shit though, my friends in my class just liked to leave me out of everything so yeh, not a fun year overall.
year 7 is just a huge blur, all i remember is having like 14 or 15 assignments at once. my school loved to throw us in the deep end at the beginning haha. but i survived to tell the tale! yesss.
year 11 was great, the newness of being a senior never got old to me, and the work didn't actually count yet.
year 12. eh. im just ready to leave, yet at the same time freaked out majorly. and my friends are just crap and all seem to hate me for some reason which i dont know of. so i guess im not having the best time this year, which is a bit of a shame really considering its my last year.

stingcos

HSC
Russdog said:
year 7 was cool cos everything was new, and it was just back in the day when ja rule was cool. which made life cool. everyone was older than you and they looked cool. then you get to yr12 and everyone else is just little shits in the way, you're bored of the same fucking buildings and people, they've put up new safe, clean, shit. taken away the cool, dangerous, vandalised shit. and all the memories along with it. and all the cool teachers and older kids who looked cool are gone.
good man

null-result

HSC

pros:
pushing into lines
rocking up late to school
free periods
having your P licence (can drive to/from school, in free periods, walkathons [lol], places after school, etc)
ability to bully youngers (well, force them to do whatever you want anyway)

cons:
hsc
hsc
hsc
hsc
hsc
hsc

Russdog

russell
HSC
Russdog said:
yes and year 12 was second coolest due to freetime, cars and 18 year olds. which allowed cool new hangouts such as the student carpark, shops down the street (which included a bottle shop) and the beach.

but overall year 12 was still shit. because none of those cool things are even that fun/rare/amazing to do anymore, once you're finished.

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Year ten was tops for me. I announced that I was deserting my crappy old school and heading off to a crappy new school and leaving all my 'people' behind.

So instantly everyone became my friend, the teachers even gave me special privileges (like showing me where the secret library was... YES there was a secret library hidden in the wall!!), and it rocked out.

Plus I was able to creep out year sevens without them knowing who i was and with little risk of them finding out. :rofl:

E

engee

Year 10. Spend all year working towards School Certificate. 'Nuff said

Legal Hustle

HSC
YEAR 10 RULED. Parties,all my friends were ill, then they just fucked off to different schools after yr 10!...etc

All even years(8,10) have been ill, 7 and 9 and 11 sucked balls.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I previously said year ten... But year twelve (prior to trials) was awesome too.
Year 11 was cruisy, too.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
year 11 was the coolest for me.

year 12 proves to be the worst one, ahhh :(

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Year 8 because the workload was as easy as year 7 plus you knew your way around the school, and how things worked out.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
year 11 was the coolest for me.

year 12 proves to be the worst one, ahhh :(
Namu: even though you did your maths/3u exams last year it was still awesome?
(Obvs would have been awesome AFTER getting your marks, though lulz)

klitzy

HSC
Things just got better from year 10 onwards. I'll look at those 3 all foundly, but probably year 12 the best. I think it gets better from year 10 (which has the promise to be the best year) and the circumstances change in years 11 and 12 as you get older and learn more things in general.

then you get to yr12 and everyone else is just little shits in the way, you're bored of the same fucking buildings and people, they've put up new safe, clean, shit. taken away the cool, dangerous, vandalised shit. and all the memories along with it. and all the cool teachers and older kids who looked cool are gone.
Wow. I know my school's been cleaned up since I first started, its evident in almost every area, but that put I new perspective on it. It's all slowly being sterlised and every new room is bland and boring.

cassieagill

HSC
year 10 was the shizzzzz partying every weekend, skipping classes without being caught, barely any homework...ahhhhh the memories

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
yesr 10, never doing hw, never paying attention in clas and still getting good marks. that was the shitz, No tutor aswell

Dumbledore

HSC
year 11, the year when i started to enjoy school, they year i realised i'd never have to do history again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)