Being in which grade was the coolest? (1 Viewer)

Being in which grade was the best?

• year 7

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • year 8

Votes: 22 11.1%
  • year 9

Votes: 27 13.6%
  • year 10

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • year 11

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • year 12

Votes: 50 25.3%

• Total voters

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
humglish said:
Same for me!

I love how in junior reports, all the comments are generally good, the marks ok.

And then you get to PE.

With stupid dumb comments like "...needs to develop more confidence in her physical ability..." I don't have any physical ability, that's why I don't have confidence. PE= rubbish

Edit: who votes death to the beep test?
I reckon beep test is ok. I just don't like playing football all the time..

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
lyounamu said:
I reckon beep test is ok. I just don't like playing football all the time..
I never got that opportunity. We had to do things like Netball, Soccer, Basketball and Cricket. But that was fun too!

I love year 10 the most. The first time we ever had an external exam set for us, the interesting topics we learnt in History, the fun in maths, the bludges in Science .. the list goes on!

YO!

Banned
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
I never got that opportunity. We had to do things like Netball, Soccer, Basketball and Cricket. But that was fun too!

I love year 10 the most. The first time we ever had an external exam set for us, the interesting topics we learnt in History, the fun in maths, the bludges in Science .. the list goes on!
Cricket in Primary School was the best thing!

We had this little plastic set of equipment and we'd set them up in the middle of the playground (In between all the classes) and start playing. We all tried to hit the windows of the other class (The ball was soft and rubbery, so it wouldn't break the windows)

Good times.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
YO! said:
Cricket in Primary School was the best thing!

We had this little plastic set of equipment and we'd set them up in the middle of the playground (In between all the classes) and start playing. We all tried to hit the windows of the other class (The ball was soft and rubbery, so it wouldn't break the windows)

Good times.
Aww, that sounds like the good old times.

But Cricket at my school is fail. We don't even have a pitch or a proper ball.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
nerdsforever said:
I got bullied in Year 7. Nobody did group work with me. I had to mainly deal with verbal bullying.
A group of girls created a friendship book with a section on backstabing people and they wrote all these insults and bad qualities about people they can think of. I was written quite a few times in that book. A girl told me about that book and she told me to change schools. The reason I was bullied was because I was really shy and I found it weird talking to people. I was also not the 'popular' type of person who puts make up on. As a consequence, people made up crap about me like I was an alien, and I'm actually a boy, etc, etc. Pissed me off so much, but one of my other friends got bullied more than me. I actually had it easier than her, so I should stop complaining

I changed schools, and everything's fine now! :)
Someone has a burn book in our year and we go to an all boys school.

selablad

HSC
Every year has been better than the last (with the exception of year 6 - I changed schools in the middle of it :(), so I have to say year 11.

Besides, I can't remember much of previous years. So by elimination, year 11, again :D

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Year 7 was the best lol. No pressure.

bawd

HSC
Year 11 for me, and probably will be Year 12 as well. Everyone has really taken it up a notch academically and the teachers absolutely love us Seniors. :)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Why isn't Kindergarten to Year 2 on the list :eek:

grundo

HSC
Year 8 for sure - easy, fun, made new friends, were in the same awesome class for almost every subject and felt powerful over the year 7s (well there had to be someone). I remember spending hours on title pages to I could get a merit for it... LOL.

VIVA 8.5! :)

Russdog

russell
HSC
year 7 was cool cos everything was new, and it was just back in the day when ja rule was cool. which made life cool. everyone was older than you and they looked cool. then you get to yr12 and everyone else is just little shits in the way, you're bored of the same fucking buildings and people, they've put up new safe, clean, shit. taken away the cool, dangerous, vandalised shit. and all the memories along with it. and all the cool teachers and older kids who looked cool are gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)