• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Belly Button Piercings/Rings etc (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i used to want one, but i never got one cos i did swimming and was scared it would catch on to my swimmers and kill, also pretty much everyone i know that got one got infected
i think it looks good on some people

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i dnt wanna b rude...again

but like belly piercings on fat chicks doesnt do it for me

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
belly rings are cool. actually, the bar ones are better. rings are stupid. [no offence]. but there's not much point. especially if no one sees it. and i wouldn't want the outline to show through my top. i think i'd probably rather get a tattoo. dunno. it'll only look cool if you have the stomach to pull it off

anyways, nipple rings are stupid as well. someone said that it cost her like $180 or $200 [can't remember] and afterwards, she didn't want it anymore, so took it off. but her nipple is always hard now.

HSC
I have my belly button done, i dunt wear tops on purpose to show it off, but wen i lift my arms up to stretch or wateva, people do tend to see it. If u keep to cleaning it all the time wen u first get it, and not touch it too much, it will be fine...and it doesnt even hurt that much, i didnt get it numbed, and im sorta not one to stand much pain, but honestly...if u want it done, do it...i jsut cant see my stomach without it anymore...and i completely forget i have it done sometimes..i love my belly peircing...but like others have said, it does matter wat sort of belly u do have.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i've wanted to get mine done for a good few years, but i've gotta get my belly toned 1st...i'd be too embarrassed to get it done now (got a little belly, which is really annoying). i dont wear a tonne of middrift tops, but i dont think that'd be a big deal - i could/would if i had something to show off!

they look good on most girls, if they've got a flat belly
and yeah, i dont see the point in rings & massive dangy ones

ps. where'd you get yours done soph?

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
alby said:
i've wanted to get mine done for a good few years, but i've gotta get my belly toned 1st...i'd be too embarrassed to get it done now (got a little belly, which is really annoying). i dont wear a tonne of middrift tops, but i dont think that'd be a big deal - i could/would if i had something to show off!

hahaha my tummy isnt flat and i have one

but meh

i actually got it cos i thought if i have it ill wanna show it off so ill tone my tummy up
but that was two years ago and hasnt happened yet......

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
alby said:

I got mine done at some hairdressing and piercing place in oak flats called Matildas. Come to think of it, it was kinda dodgy, even tho the chick had all them certificates to say that shes qualified and it was all clean and sterile.
I only went there coz i was going with one of my friends at the time, and he mum knows the chick that owns the place.
I now go to Feel Good Tattoo on Kiera St. They are really good there.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
tattoo places are the best place to get it done cos health department are always on their backs about cleanlieness n stuff whereas at other places not so much...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
I now go to Feel Good Tattoo on Kiera St. They are really good there.
they expensive? is feel good the place near cash converters in town?

Last edited:

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
has a guy ever gotten a belly piercing.....maybe as a dare or sumthin

asscookie

dork.
HSC
cappen said:

Haha yeah my cousin got his belly pierced. At first I thought he'd got his nipple pierced, but I found out a month ago that it was his belly. I don't quite know the circumstances around it, but I'm almost sure that it was a dare. Or he was drunk.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
alby said:
they expensive? is feel good the place near cash converters in town?
Thats the one.
I got my lip done there for $90, including jewellry, so im guessing they probly charge $70-90 for belly button piercing, including jewellry. They have a fare range to choose from aswell.
but yeah, they are heaps good there. my friend went there for both of his piercings, and Ive been there for my tattoo and my lip piercing, and I have to go back to get my lip re-pierced, as it closed up when I was in hospital. ggrrrr

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
cappen said:
a guy in the year above me @ school had his done...it wasnt a joke or anything, i have no idea what possessed him...but yeah!
i dont think he was gay either

alby

cool duckie
HSC
$70-90's not bad
i think when i went with my mate to check out prices for belly buttons, they said something closer to 100 :(

Lennie

alby said:
$70-90's not bad
i think when i went with my mate to check out prices for belly buttons, they said something closer to 100 :(
seriously, if you want to get it done but are worried about the price, shop around. ive already mentioned... i went to the local medical centre and got it done for $30 (providing i bought my own ring which cost about 12 dollars anyway)

and i feel the need to mention it again. infection ISNT that common. only the first two weeks are crucial after that it NEVER (or very very rarely) gets infected.
i think you just have to make sure that during the first two weeks you constantly clean it and when your showering, be careful not let shampoo or body wash or anything near it. alot of people make that mistake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)