Belonging - 2 supp texts okay! (1 Viewer)

flaminwaffle

HSC
This is possibly the funniest thing I've ever read. I have resigned to the board of studies' bipolar inconsistancy. I think the actual office is just full of pelicans in one big room with all the papers. The amount of times the pelicans dump on your paper is what band you recieve. If you're really lucky, and went into your exam loaded up with four leaf clovers and rabbit feet, the Golden Pelican, which they artifically manipulate (is it still a human?) to create golden turds, will dump on your paper, and you get a state rank.

From what I've seen over the last two weeks, I have come to the conclusion that this is they only logical way they operate in relation to marking.

(time wasting finished)

(who am I kidding, I'll sit here and keep reading)
That actually made me smile.

My maths teacher described marking as they put red ink on the paws of a whole bunch of dogs, scatter the papers on the floor and let the dogs run over the papers.

rohan7

HSC
What cockhead would honestly write two texts? I'm trying to recreate the thought process of someone who did. "ONE related text...hmm I might just write about two anyway...even though the question specifies ONE".

Wake up douchebags!

greatgreeks2

HSC
this is stupid. i had to change my whole essay in the exam while others just wrote what they had prepared for two texts. the question said one that means they didnt answer it. they should def loose marks or we should gain soemthing. I mean in chem say for example if u dont answer the question u get 0 now for enlgihs in u dont answer the question u still get marks. thats crap. People who just memorise essays are advantagd here. this 2009 hsc is messed up first the sor thing, now the english thing. whats next.

greatgreeks2

HSC
This thread is true. I also asked my english coordinator. she said its about how you write it not what u write. but this to me is bullcrap. I spent ages preparing an essay like 2 weeks and then i had to change it in the exam bu removing one of my texts and adding info on my other and now others who just wrote their prepared one with 2 related are gona get marks.

Seriousely what is this crap.

Ive come to the conclusion that school does not show inteligence or educate people but is a program used to create jobs for people.

I mean i learnt crap from my teachers and im sure u can all agree that u all taught ur selves also.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Ive come to the conclusion that school does not show inteligence
The fact that you've just come to this conclusion is what you should be concerned about, not that others writing 2 related will get similar marks.

arjungamer123

HSC
I think O might be lying, or his/her teacher might be atleast...why would they be briefed on marking right now? HSC ain't even over.

greatgreeks2

HSC
listen ive asked many poeple many hsc markers and they said the same thing its not a lie.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
If this is true, I will pull out my eyes for the next exam cause I don't really need them

xxheersaletixx

TERI MAA :)
HSC
My teacher is a marker. They were briefed yesterday and told that 2 supplementary texts will be marked normally, with no penalities. Each of the supp texts will be considered.
wtf kind of bullshit is that

so those of us who CAN read a question properly and did one related are at a kind of disadvantage?

they cant do that!

it said ONE

not AT LEAST ONE

i have no words to describe my anger at this !

Liv28

HSC
wow i cant believe this, it said ONE text ! they cant just change the criteria when they feel like it!

haha i just sent an email of complaint to the board

not sure if itll do any good though

Liv28

HSC
i know that would be awesome they'd better repsond

ha this is the first time ive ever complaiend about anything

guess id better stop procrastinating.....

good luck everyone x

91Sarah

HSC
Each supp text being considered?
How is that fair..
I wrote about one...if I knew two would be considered, I would have clearly wrote about TWO..... *sigh*

Arsey-Darcy

HSC
YES I wrote 400 texts and analysed them all in extreme depth, I'm the best I win the HSC you're all retarded. Sorry.

C-BAS

HSC
Writing about 2 texts = not reading the question properly = not answering the question properly

Now, when is it EVER good to not answer the question properly?

P.S. Chaldoking; keep telling yourself that - it still won't make it true.

greatgreeks2

HSC
Writing about 2 texts = not reading the question properly = not answering the question properly

Now, when is it EVER good to not answer the question properly?

P.S. Chaldoking; keep telling yourself that - it still won't make it true.

i guesssssss in english(lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)