Best Characteristics in a chick (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
This is for the guys.

What are the attributes (or whatever the fuck you wanna call em) in a chick?

This is likely to be a question in a lot of chicks minds out there.
To be fair to us guys I have also gonna created one for the chicks to answer

Last edited:

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Personality. I like girls who can make me laugh, and who like to try new things (not necessarily in a sexual way).

I like girls who enjoy spending time talking, or wasting time looking at the stars together. 'Cuddle naps' are a good way to spend the night too.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Hi, my name is Stef

I will laugh at your jokes
I will cook for you
I know when to dress classy to impress your superiors (if any) and when to wear short skirts for your pleasure. And all the times in between.
I will get into your music taste, whether it be heavy metal, rnb, jazz... because I want to share what you love. I want to understand what and why you love them.
I won't sit on random guys laps, regardless of how much we show that we're just friends.
I'll let you be deep and emotional and won't tell any of your mates that you decided to be meaningful at any stage.
I don't mind you telling me about your past life, or your past loves. I want to learn you, how you became as wonderful as you are.
I'll be mature or silly in the appropriate times.
I am willing for you to have your own individual time with your mates
I am comfortable when you talk to outrageously hot women and will not be on your back. I will perve on them WITH you.
Buy you your favourite food, especially when you have a bad day, and I know it.
I can take your witty insults
I can bite back at your witty remarks, but I'm able to admit when I am beaten.
I will tell you that you're hot, without it losing any meaning through repetition
I don't mind if you want time with your mates. I won't bitch about it or read into it.
I will want you to be friends with my "guy friends" so you will never suspect infidelity.
I will keep you surprised
I give random gifts
I will complete you.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Hi, my name is Stef

I will cook for you
I know when to dress classy to impress your superiors (if any) and when to wear short skirts for your pleasure. And all the times in between.
I will get into your music taste, whether it be heavy metal, rnb, jazz... because I want to share what you love. I want to understand what and why you love them.
I won't sit on random guys laps, regardless of how much we show that we're just friends.
I'll let you be deep and emotional and won't tell any of your mates that you decided to be meaningful at any stage.
I don't mind you telling me about your past life, or your past loves. I want to learn you, how you became as wonderful as you are.
I will tell you that you're hot, without it losing any meaning through repetition
I don't mind if you want time with your mates. I won't bitch about it or read into it.
I will want you to be friends with my "guy friends" so you will never suspect infidelity.
I give random gifts
I will complete you.
sounds more complicating than completing
anyhow isnt that kinda like selling yourself?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Hi, my name is Stef

I will cook for you
I give random gifts
I will complete you.
That sounds about perfect, who is this Stef? When can i meet here? LOL

BTW LADIES IN CASE YOU DIDNT READ THIS THREAD IS MAINLY FOR GUYS (MALES) TO POST IN

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Intelligence and a sense of humour. Looks help, a lot (i won't lie) but when it comes down to it personality will usually win!!

matt#1

HSC
N/A
boobs...and errr...thats about it :D

Seriously, though, I find that personality and a sense of humour are probably some of the most important characteristic because I would never date a chick that I couldn't talk to, or felt awkward around. Nice eyes and hair are also characteristics that I look for in girls.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Hi, my name is Stef

I will cook for you
I am comfortable when you talk to outrageously hot women and will not be on your back. I will perve on them WITH you.
I give random gifts
I will complete you.
lucky boyfriend you got there...

funniboi

HSC
i completely disagree with what inner child wrote...

i think that when you like someone, you like them for who they are, not what they are willing to do/change for you.

just my two cents.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
^^ agreed. I mean, the chauvanistic males out there expect most of that stuff...i dont think ur_inner_child is that subserviant. All the males who expect such things need a slap

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Willing to have sex with someone she hardly knows, that person being me, but not so much of a slut that she'd screw anyone.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
lourai*87 said:
^^ agreed. I mean, the chauvanistic males out there expect most of that stuff...i dont think ur_inner_child is that subserviant. All the males who expect such things need a slap
That was pretty obvious

iamsickofyear12

HSC
lourai*87 said:
I don't think it's chauvanistic to expect most of those things. It's not being subserviant, it's just being considerate, which you should be if you like a guy.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
marcos chick:
- must be musical in some way shape or form (ie not just listen to trash and possibly have a musical skill)
- must be able to stand large amounts of random bullshit that comes from my brain
- must like to laugh
- must not smoke (very important)
- must not be stuck up or pretentious or a stuffed shirt or another way of saying such things
- must be intelligent on some level or another (best level is thinking for one-self)
- must be at least slightly decisive (the more decisive the better)
- must be creative and/or have an interesting hobby
- must not care about how gay i act in public (how i act in private is more important, and its also like mandatory for UNSW CSE guys to act gay)
- must not be absolutely reliant on others
- must use marco for himself and not the stuff that he has

that is all.

to date marco you must fit all of these criteria

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Hi, my name is Stef

I will cook for you
I give random gifts
I will complete you.
It's times like these I'm glad I have your undying love in PM form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)