Best characteristics in a guy (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hang on ill goo stub my toe
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
My future wife must be a Catholic Liberal voter who puts pot plants on the right side of the window sill, because that is Allah's will.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
withoutaface said:
My future wife must be a Catholic Liberal voter who puts pot plants on the right side of the window sill, because that is Allah's will.
if that is what u so desire

babydoll~*

HSC
hmmm..sucha broad question....

People are pinpointing exact attributes..

I guess some attributez which I would find ideal in a guy are...

charismatic, protective, social, understanding, emotionally stable..

and the list goez on..

but i think itz thru having an unexpected combination of imperfectionz that

we learn to love them and see them as ideal ...

-_-' im not sure if i made sense...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
twisted_emily said:
my strength comes naturally
so does jumbs
If you call steroids natural then yes, I'm natural.

shortie_689

HSC
Here is something that i hate in a guy... I hate arrogance and guys that make everything a joke in life and then when they expect you to be serious they get all shitty when you don't beleive a claim they are making or act serious in the conversation they are having with you.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
shortie_689 said:
Here is something that i hate in a guy... I hate arrogance
I hate arrogance too, and ignorance

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
But the perfect guy would be intelligent enough to realise he is perfect, and hence he'd be arrogant, and hence not the perfect guy, I don't know where I'm going with this...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
withoutaface said:
But the perfect guy would be intelligent enough to realise he is perfect, and hence he'd be arrogant, and hence not the perfect guy, I don't know where I'm going with this...
yeah but i may think you are perfect but u might not see it..or know why..or notice it
because whats perfect to me isnt necessarily perfect to u or others
etc

gps_slut

Gps

The essentials for a guy to attract me is to of course go to a GPS school or i guess a prestigious private school. Live in the eastern suburbs or lower north shore is acceptable. He must be athletic and play rugby... thats union. hot arms and Abs are essential. And must drive a car that costs more than $80, 000. An thats basically it. oh yeah he must buy me presents.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gps_slut said:
The essentials for a guy to attract me is to of course go to a GPS school or i guess a prestigious private school. Live in the eastern suburbs or lower north shore is acceptable. He must be athletic and play rugby... thats union. hot arms and Abs are essential. And must drive a car that costs more than $80, 000. An thats basically it. oh yeah he must buy me presents.
Hahah, you must be ugly.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
gps_slut said:
very materialistic

bamiyan

hi gps slut,

I live in the eastern suburbs

I'm ex-Scots college

I'm an ex-Thai boxer, making me more hardcore than any other union league player

I have hot arms and abs

I have a BMW

Personally, I keep my present buying to a minimum-the more presents you buy, the more it seems your trying to buy their love.

Despite the fact that I measure up to your strict criteria, I WOULD NOT CONSIDER YOU GF MATERIAL. YOU'RE TOO DAMN NARROW MINDED, STUPID AND YOUR POSTS ARE FUCKING ANNOYING.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)