Best coffee on campus? (1 Viewer)

froogle

HSC
N/A
The whitehouse is good.

Mcdonalds gives you a free upsize with an arc card, and it's always nice to get a hash brown.

I had Mocha from the coffee cart once, and I found it to be quite watery. Not going back.

I heard Tyree is also very good, but expensive.

iceworx

HSC
I tried a Flat White from the library lawn cart the other day and it was realllllly weak and not worth the walk to upper campus haha. I had a much better coffee from the cafe across from Red Centre yesterday.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I tried a Flat White from the library lawn cart the other day and it was realllllly weak and not worth the walk to upper campus haha. I had a much better coffee from the cafe across from Red Centre yesterday.
Haha . Not everyone likes strong coffee :p.

I like mine sweet and weak.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Wah! White House is so expensive! Yet I still bought $10 pancakes to try things out here and there. It was pretty nice.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Wah! White House is so expensive! Yet I still bought $10 pancakes to try things out here and there. It was pretty nice.

I agree.

Normally when i'm looking for decent food i'll just catch the m50 (i think) and head to Surry Hills, Bourke st Bakery is a favourite of mine and the prices are decent considering how good the food is !

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok guys, this thread has become pointless. Was going to ask a girl out for coffee, but there was an unexpected plot twist yesterday.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

http://i57.tinypic.com/f06mvt.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I would rather have gone to pancakes on the rocks. You get two pancakes that are big enough to have as a full meal and they are quite nice, for roughly the same price.

As for the thread I don't drink coffee at all....

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I would rather have gone to pancakes on the rocks. You get two pancakes that are big enough to have as a full meal and they are quite nice, for roughly the same price.

As for the thread I don't drink coffee at all....
Oh god I'm so hungry right now. Pancakes on rocks... Devils delight *drools*

I'm not a fan of coffee either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)